Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Water4Gas???

Starter: the_kevin1 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 727
Lvl 29
Has anyone heard of this? Seems to be quite a bit of hype. Was looking for any real experience with this.
http://www.water4gas.com
Lvl 14
Yup. I think there is another thread around here some where about this.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by daytona1990

Yup. I think there is another thread around here some where about this.

did a quick search but didn't find it. could be i'm just lazy
Lvl 22
I saw it about a month ago.
No it doesnt work!!
I've been a mechanic over 35 yrs. and I've seen this scheme every time there is a
gas crunch,mostly it ruins engines,good for me!!
Lvl 28
Looks interesting. Hmmm, someone rich buy it and let us know how well it works.
Lvl 8
To quote Pimp Daddy: " I saw it about a month ago.
No it doesnt work!!
I've been a mechanic over 35 yrs. and I've seen this scheme every time there is a
gas crunch,mostly it ruins engines,good for me!! "

It does work for the short term, but leaning out your a/f ratio & burning hydroxy gas that has 2 - 3 time more btu's than gas is real bad. You will wind up shortning the life of the engine + sooner exhaust sytem repairs.

Better explanation?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by imeasy2please

btw, pimp daddy is his rank, not his name.
Lvl 14
I remember now, there was a related threaded about this a similar topic and someone dropped the url inside the thread but I can't remember what the thread was titled or who dropped the url.

I seen some guy on the net who has an air powered engine in a foreign country. And the chassis is pretty the structure of a bunch of air tank that your pretty much sitting on. I had such a good laugh because that's all I directly under me when it decides to let go.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by imeasy2please

No it doesnt work!!
gas crunch,mostly it ruins engines,good for me!! "

It does work for the short term, but leaning out your a/f ratio & burning hydroxy gas that has 2 - 3 time more btu's than gas is real bad. You will wind up shortning the life of the engine + sooner exhaust sytem repairs.

Better explanation?

Notech, btw,it's a scam,you cannot turn H2O into H in any usable ammount with out the proper catylist(not available to the general public)so what you get is water vapor to your intake,in the right ammount,it will sortof make up for low octane. the problem is when you get too much water it acts like a cutting torch under ignition,and will burn holes in your pistons(seen it)!!need more?PM me!
fuel
Lvl 8
If it really worked it would spread over the Internet like wildfire for free... if the only place you can get information like this is by paying for it, then it's a scam.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Dakkon76

If it really worked it would spread over the Internet like wildfire for free... if the only place you can get information like this is by paying for it, then it's a scam.

my words almost exactly,smart thinking friend!!
Lvl 12
If you go on youtube there are alot of videos of cars and trucks that run on water or HHO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgU21JVt7Qg&feature=related
Lvl 22
if you read the prior posts you will find that I said (without unobtainium technology)
for us poor masses!!
Lvl 29
I appreciate all the responses. I guess if i really want better gas mileage, i'll buy a motorcycle.