Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

The IROC-Z thread..

Starter: Stone-Cold Posted: 20 years ago Views: 271
Lvl 14
Ahh, high school 1988, my dream car was in the parking lot of my high school and I wanted it BAD. I remember the lucky owner of this black on red 1987 Chevy Camaro IROC Z28 5.7 was real good at showing it off, I think his rich parents bought it for him, who the fuck knows. But the day he SMOKED a Ford 5.0 Mustang GT I was hooked, I would own this car, the car the looked like it was going 130 when sitting idle, the car that cheerleaders showed their tits to to ride in woule one day be mine. Fast Forward to 1999, I am sucessful and have money and bought my own IROC, and some savage stole it!. It was found in a crack hole in some shit neighborhood on bricks and smelled like ass. I sold it and am now looking for my next one,,,Any IROC fans (or ADDICTS) like me out there?
Lvl 12
Me, I own a Car with an IROC-Z motor expect its not a IROC-Z. But I love Camaros all together.
Lvl 14
I can't drive an IROC, or I will become an IROC; and that just wouldn't be nice. (If you don't get it, than congratulations and don't ask)