Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Tesla Unveils All-Electric Model X Crossover

Starter: FATHERTIME Posted: 12 years ago Views: 824
Lvl 28
http://translogic.aolautos.com/2012/02/10/tesla-unveils-all-electric-model-x-crossover/
Lvl 28
hybrid prototype... not that bad looking..
Lvl 28
From what I can see it's electric, not a hybrid. Electric cars are so overrated though... It's not the way forward. Batteries take forever to charge and the huge battery farm needs to be changed like ever 5 years which cost about 40% of the total cost of the car. I personally feel that Hydrogen is the way to go. It's abundant, easy-ish to make, zero emission and you can fill up anywhere without replacing the power unit every 5 years.

But without the douche bag doors it's looking pretty good. The doors are just WAY too impractical and ugly. Should go with the Lambo style of doors that fold up next to the car so they don't double the height of the car. Makes them special, cool and practical.
Lvl 7
No electric car is really zero emissions, after all where does the electricity come from in the first place? the fossil fuel burning or nuclear power station. Solar power stations are only practical in a few parts of the world. Hydrogen is good for the environment and the best long term bet. Considering it is a prototype it's not a bad start. I'm still in love with my petrol Jeep Wrangler.