Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

new mustang spy pics from michigan

Starter: FATHERTIME Posted: 15 years ago Views: 765
Lvl 28
they have a messed up paint job to try to hide the body lines, but they have been seen all around michigan...
Lvl 28
the last ones...
Lvl 28
i don't think it looks to bad...
Lvl 22
looks like my poor old truck!!

I do like the looks of the newest 'stangs, reminds me of the '69
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

looks like my poor old truck!!
no, they look more like a cow...
Lvl 13
I love the stangs!
Can't wait to see some clean shots..

It better not make me wanna trade in my 05 GT! I will be PISSED!
Lvl 22
I was tring to be nice
Lvl 28
they have been testing the road manners, fuel economy and emissions...it should be a nice car...
Lvl 24
hmmm...

I have an 04, one of my friends has an 05... and I'm not sure I really care for the few changes they've made in those pics. Rounded off the ass and squished the nose down. Makes the front end look sleepy, and the rear end look... I dunno, un-mustangy. Bigger GT badge... wahtever. Tapered the triplebar taillights, that's a shame. I do like the wider third tail light. And I can't tell for sure, but it looks like they've yet again reduced the size of the side rear windows, cause no one really cares what's directly behind and to the right of their car.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Morgadeth

I love the stangs!
Can't wait to see some clean shots..

It better not make me wanna trade in my 05 GT! I will be PISSED!

I thought they were girls cars?

It's not bad, it's looking pretty good. Even with that ridiculous paint job..
Lvl 12
The front looks a little Formula One and the trunk looks a bit like a late model Cougar (small and useless!)
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I thought they were girls cars?

Absolutely. I wouldn't have bought it if it had a reputation for turning any situation into a sausage fest.

You are right, though. Originally it was designed to be a "secretary's car" for young professional women who wanted a nice but affordable ride. But it's a cheap, fun car; and I can't count the time a girl has smiled at me and said "Oh! You have a Mustang?" I bought mine back in 03, and I'd buy it again if I had it to do over. It's served me well in everything from races to road trips.
Lvl 28
I was just being a dick dude, I like the new Mustang...despite the fact I dislike Ford

Although, both the Mustangs I drove (both GT's) had really shitty gearboxes (both MT)..and felt underpowered. Also, no IRS, come the fuck on Ford.
Lvl 59
Yeah, buy them while you can, you know, since Ford is going out of business soon.

And good job on the paint guys; while trying to hide the vehicle's lines you've made them stand out like Rudolph's nose.
Lvl 14
If there's a paint that will mess people up in the head when looking at it. Ford has found it. Even the choice of colors to do that pattern in. I don't think I can sleep now.