Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Monster Garage

Starter: Silverback_G Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.3K
Lvl 12
does anyone know of the west coast choppers and jessy james? if so, i am looking for a video that i was told that i could find off kazaa, but couldn't. it is called RX7 and the video shows jesse james is a "boss as hell" suburban shooting up a Mazda RX7 with a mini gun. i HAVE to see this. i hate RX7's. i think they are soooo gay, so if anyone has this video please post a link. cheers- silver.
Lvl 13
sweet ass, i love the show, if you do find that video, share it!!!!
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 12
here it is. i think its the first project ever failed on the show.
Lvl 13
The first was a coffin car. (i say that cause i cant spell hurs herus something like that) dame school never learned to spell to well there.
Lvl 12
you are right
Lvl 12
Amazing video clip! Saying the RX7 was pulverized is an understatement.
Lvl 12
Im in love.
with the minigun of course
Lvl 12
great show , jesse james is the fuckin man
Lvl 12
yea...love monster garage. and yes...that fuckin stupid doom buggy or watever they called the mazda didnt work so well. but it wasnt the first fuck up...the hurse...watever..dead people car thing..that was..

my favorite one i think was the..ambulance one..the one that did the wheelies! awesome. does jesse james have a website? with pics of any of his choppers, cuz they rule man...they look so cool on the show. and if anyone has any other .zip files of monster garage..please share

Lvl 12
Hearse is the word your searching for.

http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/
Lvl 15
It was a rx-7 trying to be a sandrail. Im sorry keep that car on the street not the desert......