Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

I Will Post Pictures Of Girls In Here. But, Also, Have Car Mod Questions.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 4.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
another
Lvl 28
Neat cars brah.
Lvl 59
Yeah, not bad, i guess, if you're into that German car.
Lvl 19
I love my Mini Cooper
Lvl 9
if it were me guy i wouldnt try to hot rod a 4 cylinder its just way too expensive second there is really no substitute for cubic inches third and most important anytime you opt for horsepower forget about driveability because as one grows the other shrinks of course these are my opoinions and nothing is written in stone but i have been hotrodding for 35 years
Lvl 28
Yeah...it's a Skyline, and the modding community is pretty massive. Plus, I'm not looking for a 10 second car, if I wanted that I would obviously drive a Dodge Charger with a blower my dad and I would have built, likely before a pretty tragic accident, so the car would always have a special meaning for me.

See, I live my life a quarter mile at a time. I probably wouldn't even drive it, because of the huge sentimental value, unless of course I trusted a new friend who bailed me out of a tricky jam, then over the course of several weeks he uncovers my illegal transport truck robbing operation I conduct with a few good childhood friends. Then after a tragic accident and difficult circumstances, my new friend reveals to me he is actually an undercover cop posing as a hot rod tuner to gain my trust, as I was a suspect in the crime all along, and it was obvious he was a cop to almost everyone except myself, and my sister who oddly looked like a young Demi Moore. Then, as my cop friend and I chase down a few rivals who started making trouble in my neighborhood, we end up racing where I used to drag back in highschool. Myself, in my classic Dodge Charger, and him in his Toyota Supra Turbo.

That's probably what would happen.

I bet it would work out great for me.
Lvl 15
Lvl 15
my car, not bad... always needs more done
Lvl 28
How old are you....since you look quite young in your photos there.

I'm of course assuming you're the girl in the photos as the car is a Mustang.

Lvl 6
If you set the car up right you can have a balance of HP and driveability. I have a buddy with a CRX and he dyno'd out at 360WHP and still could get 28mpg. He had far more then a cat back and CAI though.
Lvl 28
That's nuts, that kinda MPG with that much HP at the wheels.
Lvl 15
come on, the mustang has been the longest produced muscle car, ya gotta give it props for that. mustang 2 excluded lol. that's a stripper i "dated" for awhile.
Lvl 28
I like the "dated" part..

It's a nice car bro, I was just giving you the business.
Lvl 24
I was gonna say, I hoped you got rid of her. Having her all up on your bonnet and business has to be bad for the aerodynamicals.
Lvl 3
well what id do is get out of the tuner stuff yea there cool but unless u have 250k to make it fast ull never have anything worth a poo i got a lot of buddies who are into the tuner and i commend u on atleast being interested in cars most people anymore are to much of pussies to do anything or just buy there cars pre built like the mustangs with prebuilt kits so to me it sounds like uve got the right idea. Just so no one thinks im jsut talking out of my ass im a 19 year old witha 1972 buick skylark with a small block 350 buick that i spent 3 years working and building.

I am into drag racing so i really dont know what your looking into, I drive my car all over the place and i make over 600 horsepower with only 6 pounds of boost. which now im making 10 pounds of boost easily

Heres the dyno vid of 6 pounds of boost made 590 ft pounds and 631 horse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktYYQhCtqU
Lvl 3
have no idea why it posted twice srry
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by helion69

have no idea why it posted twice srry

No worries bro, I got it.

Pretty sweet car you've got there.
Lvl 24
One word:

V-TECH.
Lvl 28
Once it kicks in....yo man.

Yo.
Lvl 3
thanks u cant beat driving up to an intersection and the whole family looks over and there jaw drops specially when they see me in the driver seat i just put in a new manual turbo 400, a B&M pro-ratchet shifter, and a new 12 bolt rearend with with a brute force posi and 410 gears in it, hoping to run in the 10's this year cuz if i do ill have the fastest 350 buick in the nation, no one else is doing it so its kind of an experimental project car ways 3800 pounds with me in it.
  • Goto: