Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Honda vs, BMW

Starter: Stimpy57 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 752
Lvl 7
There are BMW fans that won't own anything else and think Bimmers are the Be-All/End-All of the car world. Nothing handles like a BMW, they claim.

Honda owners are more practical types. They claim nothing beats a Honda for longevity, fuel economy and low maintenance costs.

Any thoughts and experiences from other forum members?
Lvl 22
Yeah, buy Toyota....
Lvl 18
yea, Toyota rocks.
Lvl 3
anything german will do !
Lvl 13
Worked at a Honda plant... Have previously owned 5 GMC's and 1 Ford... Have driven a friends BMW and Porsche...

Currently own 2 Toyota's. Never looking back.
Lvl 4
Own a 07 328 BMW, not going to claim it is the end all be all, but I love it and for me it is the perfect car. Looked at everything before I ordered it and for my likes it has everything and nothing else came close. My opinion, YMMV.
Lvl 14
Honda vs BMW, thats a tough one.

Both Honda and BMW have proven over time that they have great quality vehicles. At the end of the day it comes down to what the person can afford to own aside from preference.

I think Honda would be the way to go if I had to choose between the two because that's what this thread is about. The economy is going to shit and fuel prices are going up. Compared to BMW, Honda is the cheaper one to fix and operate.

Personally I wouldn't own either or any other import. I live in North America and I have to support the soil I live on.

Plus the trade agreements with Japan is a bunch of BS. I think they should get rid of all imports or make the trade agreements fair for all countries, Canada, America, and Japan.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Stimpy57

There are BMW fans that won't own anything else and think Bimmers are the Be-All/End-All of the car world. Nothing handles like a BMW, they claim.

Honda owners are more practical types. They claim nothing beats a Honda for longevity, fuel economy and low maintenance costs.

Any thoughts and experiences from other forum members?

I have driven a BMW and I have driven a Honda. I actually prefer a BMW to a mercedes. So, yeah, BMW.
Lvl 21
Jeep
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

Jeep

lol..come on.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Stimpy57

hondavs,BMW
funny thing,i tought honda was this:

damn every time you write honda,fail happnes.

screencap fail..
Lvl 28
2nd generation camaros ???
Lvl 10
I'll stick to my 76 Raleigh Grand Prix. Best 2-wheeler I ever owned. I looked really hot riding it, too, except for that one time when I crashed into the back of a Honda 'cause I was checking out a blonde in a BMW. I've still got the scar to prove it.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by newnicknameguy

Worked at a Honda plant... Have previously owned 5 GMC's and 1 Ford... Have driven a friends BMW and Porsche...

Currently own 2 Toyota's. Never looking back.

Honda plant in Marysville or West Liberty,Ohio? They're just south of me.