Starter: FATHERTIME Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
I don't think that I would want a "CHODGE" or a "DOEVY"

seems like "NOPAR" to me..
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by pantsman12

If I spent my time making sure I had correct grammar when I posted on this site Id have no life.. I guess that means Id be you.

Or, you could just know English to a level comparable to an eight year old.

But then, that wouldn't allow you to look like a complete idiot by misspelling half of your words in a post where you're complaining about people being idiots.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by pantsman12

Yea the bush administration is idiots, chrysler can go merge with Nissan. Chrysler workers can still lose their jobs because manufactoring will all be over sees and GM can go out of business and those employees can lose their jobs and pensions just because Bush wants to give the money to people like AIG who piss it away.. Way to go %$#^ head!

What’s funny about everyone complaining about my grammar in the above statement to me is that there is TWO words misspelled above. So remove your heads from your asses.

Manufacturing
Overseas
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

It's ok, the U.S Government will bail them out so their Execs can go to Tahiti or some resort somewhere nice and expensive

Hrm. You must be psychic. It's happening again.

Also, pantsman, grammar isn't specific to spelling.
Lvl 29
Whoever mentioned GM/Chrysler/Ford getting their houses in order had it right!
I work in the automotive industry for an engineering firm that does prototyping for all three of these companies as well as many others. Those of you who are familiar with cars and engineering may even know who we are, but that is beside the point.
For years the "Big Three" spent ungodly amounts of money on what my company considred pointless projects. But since they paid the money we did the work and most of the time (I would say 60%) the projects either failed or were discontinued for no reason. These companies at one time were posting a 30% profit margin and were flooded with so much money that they assumed it would always be there and spent, spent, spent and while they have tried to stem the flow of blood (Ford spinning parts of the company off into Visteon/ACH) nothing has helped. Union wages are insane and retirement payments are murder as well as these companies having a ridiculous number of upper management and engineering support. Seriouslly I cannot count the number of times during a project when their would 20 engineers/managers from these companies involved and none of them had any idea what the other one was doing. Horrible management and now it comes to bite them in the ass.
Don't worry though, the other car companies are not far behind them anyway.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by faulty6six6

Whoever mentioned GM/Chrysler/Ford getting their houses in order had it right!
I work in the automotive industry for an engineering firm that does prototyping for all three of these companies as well as many others. Those of you who are familiar with cars and engineering may even know who we are, but that is beside the point.
For years the "Big Three" spent ungodly amounts of money on what my company considred pointless projects. But since they paid the money we did the work and most of the time (I would say 60%) the projects either failed or were discontinued for no reason. These companies at one time were posting a 30% profit margin and were flooded with so much money that they assumed it would always be there and spent, spent, spent and while they have tried to stem the flow of blood (Ford spinning parts of the company off into Visteon/ACH) nothing has helped. Union wages are insane and retirement payments are murder as well as these companies having a ridiculous number of upper management and engineering support. Seriouslly I cannot count the number of times during a project when their would 20 engineers/managers from these companies involved and none of them had any idea what the other one was doing. Horrible management and now it comes to bite them in the ass.

Don't worry though, the other car companies are not far behind them anyway.

The only thing about the other car companies is that Washington won't be sending them billions of dollars to buy votes financially support them.
  • Goto: