Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

bugatti veyron

Starter: FATHERTIME Posted: 15 years ago Views: 699
Lvl 28
www.flixxy.com/bugatti-veyron.htm
Lvl 28
235 mph... that's fast... i would love to have this car...
Lvl 11
SSC Ultimate Aero TT - 257mph ...not only that lots cheaper and better looking....
Lvl 14
WOW! It was almost like watching an entire movie in a matter of several minutes without the FFW button or a whole new galaxy being born.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by FATHERTIME

Too pricey, too uncompromising,too noisy. The Benz SLR, Porsche GT, Ferrari 599 are all more user friendly and as fast as the average driver can stand.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Stimpy57

Too pricey, too uncompromising,too noisy. The Benz SLR, Porsche GT, Ferrari 599 are all more user friendly and as fast as the average driver can stand.
if i had the money to afford it, i wouldn't be worried about the minor problems... i just like this car....
Lvl 27
I think its pretty cool, don't know if I would buy one even if I could afford it, the body style just doesn't do it for me...

Although, I wouldn't turn it down if it were a gift
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

I think its pretty cool, don't know if I would buy one even if I could afford it, the body style just doesn't do it for me...

Although, I wouldn't turn it down if it were a gift
i don't think it's that bad looking, and it's plenty fast even for me...
Quote:

why when could u use the car at that speed and u wouldnt have the balls to do it
if u want speed get a bike .... 140 on a bike is easy to do and a cheap way for speed and ur balls will go
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by sumo999

why when could u use the car at that speed and u wouldnt have the balls to do it
if u want speed get a bike .... 140 on a bike is easy to do and a cheap way for speed and ur balls will go
the problem is, you don't know me.... i've had 3 street bikes and i do have the balls to go that fast... i got nailed back in around 1999 for doing 161 mph in a 40 mph zone on a cbr 900rr...the main problem with bikes is i live by chicago il. .. home of the worst drivers... i've lost 6 of my friends to motorcycle accidents... people around here don't watch out for bikes...
Lvl 14
Quote:

...the problem is, you don't know me.... i've had 3 street bikes and i do have the balls to go that fast... i got nailed back in around 1999 for doing 161 mph in a 40 mph zone on a cbr 900rr...the main problem with bikes is i live by chicago il. .. home of the worst drivers... i've lost 6 of my friends to motorcycle accidents... people around here don't watch out for bikes...

Hahaha.... Fireblade, Nice!!!
Lvl 27
Quote:

...i don't think it's that bad looking, and it's plenty fast even for me...

Its not that its really ugly or anything, but just not my style, and ya, its plenty fast
That's an awesome car.
Lvl 28
Quote:

Its not that its really ugly or anything, but just not my style, and ya, its plenty fast
the faster, the better !!!!
Lvl 18
sorry but i have always considered buggatis overpriced ugly junk
Lvl 27
It kind of resembles a Jaguar, which I'm not to fond of the looks of, but hell, anything that fast you'd have to take for a spin, just to push the envelope
Lvl 28
Quote:

It kind of resembles a Jaguar, which I'm not to fond of the looks of, but hell, anything that fast you'd have to take for a spin, just to push the envelope
if you had the money to buy one, what would it hurt ??? the worst that could happen is that you could have your liscense revolked....