rate this

2200 hp__0-60 in 1sec...

Starter: groezel Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by JonM

Better!! Simple as!
And dont ask for examples, as i could spend all day doing it.
the only thing that you do better is eat, and have New York, but remember it was named after York, in England!

OK, since it's European design, I find it better indeed.

BUT, many cars built in England has a huge amount of flaws nowadays.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

[reply=JonM]
Better!! Simple as!
the only thing that you do better is eat, and have New York, but remember it was named after York, in England!

[/reply]

True, basic family cars are shite, but our sports cars are second to none!
Lotus, dare, morgan, the list goes on, and all better than many other jokers!
Lvl 21
Quote:

[reply=Ascaris]
[reply=JonM]
Better!! Simple as!

[/reply]

[/reply]

not to forget TVR!!! Aston Martin!!! those are the best racers around!!!
(jaguar x220 is the hottest but too pricy)
Lvl 9
oh my f*ing god!
this is some serious car!

lol:things got really serious when he added some stickers

that thing has to need 5 liter only to start up!
Lvl 12
thats freakin awesome
Lvl 28
Holy shit, that car is badass.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by groezel

[reply=JonM]
[reply=Ascaris]
[reply=JonM]
Better!! Simple as!

[/reply]

[/reply]

not to forget TVR!!! Aston Martin!!! those are the best racers around!!!
[/reply]

Tvr are russian, aston martin is owned by ford, as is jaguar, so no longer british cars!
Lvl 21
Quote:

[reply=groezel]
do not to forget TVR!!! Aston Martin!!! those are the best racers around!!!

Tvr are russian, aston martin is owned by ford, as is jaguar, so no longer british cars!
[/reply]

and the mini is german too, i know... but you know what i mean...
england has produced some fine automobiles and wether they are owned and produced by german, russian or american multinationals, they still, to my feeling, all have the "britishness" in them
Lvl 14
Ive seen four cylinders go faster......sweet ass ride though, definately balls to the wall.
Lvl 9
i just think it's hilarious to see that man pick up his kid from school in that monster!!!
Lvl 17
Cool fuckin ride. But lets see him try and move furnature in it.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

Cool fuckin ride. But lets see him try and move furnature in it.

i was thinking to put a trailer behind it i wonder how much you'll still have on arrival...
Lvl 5
fastest accelerating car is a top fuel dragster 0-330 in 4.4 seconds
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by NitrousOxide93

fastest accelerating car is a top fuel dragster 0-330 in 4.4 seconds

no way that could be street legal!
try and pick your kid from school in that ride!
Lvl 18
Quote:

[reply=Ascaris]
[reply=JonM]
Well just remember its British, with a British Built Engine!

I don't know is that better or a worse compared to american technology.
[/reply]

Better!! Simple as!
[/reply]
Get outta here with your stupid eating comment. We don't all sit around stuffing our faces everyday. Back to the issue... all those cars you're listing are pussy ass girl cars, yeah they're fast as hell but you look like a snobby fag driving one. There never has been and never will be more masculine cars then the American muscle cars back in their day. When cars were actually built out of Detroit steel and the engine and carburetor controlled the car not a bunch of computers like all cars now days. Plus you just can't beat the raw power sound that came out of those beasts. All the sports cars designed today sound like my sons remote control car when they accelerate. I don't wanna hear my car whine like a bike, my wife does enough of that, I wanna hear that thing ROAR. Give me an old GTO, charger, Impala, Monte Carlo or hell any other old muscle car any day and you can keep all your new school fancy prissy ass cars. I'd also love to see any of the cars you named get in a head on collision with some American muscle, those shitty lightweight frames will crumble under the weight and strength of the old American models. Although I hope whoever's driving the American car has an upgraded seat belt, old school seat belts aren't really worth much.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

[Get outta here with your stupid eating comment. We don't all sit around stuffing our faces everyday. Back to the issue... all those cars you're listing are pussy ass girl cars, yeah they're fast as hell but you look like a snobby fag driving one. There never has been and never will be more masculine cars then the American muscle cars back in their day. When cars were actually built out of Detroit steel and the engine and carburetor controlled the car not a bunch of computers like all cars now days. Plus you just can't beat the raw power sound that came out of those beasts. All the sports cars designed today sound like my sons remote control car when they accelerate. I don't wanna hear my car whine like a bike, my wife does enough of that, I wanna hear that thing ROAR. Give me an old GTO, charger, Impala, Monte Carlo or hell any other old muscle car any day and you can keep all your new school fancy prissy ass cars. I'd also love to see any of the cars you named get in a head on collision with some American muscle, those shitty lightweight frames will crumble under the weight and strength of the old American models. Although I hope whoever's driving the American car has an upgraded seat belt, old school seat belts aren't really worth much.

but what about the enviroment? how much gas eats such beast when just letting out a "roar"? i must say, i'm european, that i've always prefered the handling of an european ride, those american cars don't seem to have any sort of suspension whatsoever! and the fact is: muscle cars are for the long straight highway, with european musclecars you can have more fun on windy mountainroads...
i also must add that the design of european "muscle" always has been more of a "sensual" design, they just breath testosteron (audi TT, Lamborghini in general, every TVR, every Aston Martin) but always with some feminin lines (check out the hips on the new DB9!!!)
but that's just my opinion

and 'bout those seatbelts; i hope you'll never need them... they've saved my life a couple of times but it's always better to have no accident at all off course...
Lvl 19
I agree with groezel. Power is nothing without control.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Better!! Simple as!

Wow...

Thanks for convincing me to never waste my time going to England.
Lvl 8
Swiss407's comment is rediculous i am a mechanic and would never own an old lead sled american muscle car. safty has improved 1000 times since the days of those boats. anyone with half a brain can realize americans dont have shit when it comes to cars. the Vette is about the only thing worth buying, if you have 60,000 laying around.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by zeroflat

Swiss407's comment is rediculous i am a mechanic and would never own an old lead sled american muscle car. safty has improved 1000 times since the days of those boats. anyone with half a brain can realize americans dont have shit when it comes to cars. the Vette is about the only thing worth buying, if you have 60,000 laying around.

I can take a class at a community college or get a job at a quick-lube and call myself a mechanic, that's not saying much.

It's all a matter of opinion. I own a 68 chevelle, a 2002 RSX and an 04 Civic SI, they all have their positives and negatives, one isn't better than the other.

How has safety improved 1000 times over say, the last 50 years? Sure there have been some significant improvements in safety, air-bags and ABS being the two major ones (and their positive effects can be debated), but that doesn't mean it is UNSAFE to drive an old car.

You people need to pull your heads out of your asses and realize that your way of doing things is not the right way, it's simply ONE way. Why are we arguing about what car is better, I'm willing to bet that NOBODY who has been bashing the guy has a street-legal car as fast as the one in the video, so why not give the guy his props and go along your merry way.
  • Goto: