Score: 1.75 Votes: 4
rate this

Will you take such realistic sex dolls as your companion?

Starter: BrandonLeo Posted: 5 months ago Views: 1.2K
Lvl 1

Funtafuk finds this awesome.
I had one. Great features, very realistic, but A LOT of trouble. They weigh as much as a real woman (some more), but they’re 100% dead weight. Maneuvering them and flexing them into position is never as easy as the manufacturer claims. And they break and tear (cheap bones and skin). And they’re hard to keep clean. And they’re hard to store/hide. I just slept with mine unless someone was coming over. I’m still paying that mistake off. None of them will ever be attractive enough to convince me to do that again. Also, I don’t drink anymore. 🤣

I just have a portable hind-quarter masturbator now. It’s got ass and pussy, it weighs enough to feel and sound real, and is a lot easier to control (hands free) and clean. Truly you just need the business end.
* This post has been modified : 2 weeks ago
babeologist, Blastdoor777, falcondad find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Not for me.
Dennis2377 finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by starlene
Fucking morons

To each their own. I'd never buy or rent one (yes, that's a service here and there) but since it hurts no one, I'm fine if others are into it (in private).
Otter123, exocet, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 21
I have a fuckbuddy 4 nights a week
babeologist, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by sk1234
To each their own. I'd never buy or rent one (yes, that's a service here and there) but since it hurts no one, I'm fine if others are into it (in private).

Everyone's entitled to their own kink as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else
68chevy, nok_nok find this awesome.
Lvl 33
Saw a guy regularly at Brookfield zoo in Illinois wheeling his fuck doll around and different outfit every time. Reminded me of the movie Lars and the real girl
[Deleted], falcondad find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Needs bigger tits.
Lvl 1
I'm a doll fucker! 🤫 lol