Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Where in hell are you going ?

Starter: Intimidator Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Well after takeing the test to see if I am going to hell..(and yes I am) I thought you might want to see where you would end up in hell...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Lvl 12
Level 4 HAHAHA THE WORST LEVEL!!!
Lvl 13
ooo yeah here is how my test came out...not to bad I guess...lol

Second Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
Lvl 21
Level 2!! ===>

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low
Lvl 13
Between this one and the last... I feel the need to recite the rosary. It seems that I have been a very bad girl.
Lvl 12
level 8.... FR, can you pass those over when you are done, you aren't the only bad girl
Lvl 12
level 2. Hmm nothing but punishment for lust. How fitting and being on this site too. Nothing like making sure I do enough of the crime in order to get the punishment.
Lvl 12
Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 12
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 22
Fifth Level of Hell
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

I'm still taking over damn it!!!
Lvl 12
Sixth level

haha, this really lifts my personality. :]
Lvl 25
That's going to leave a mark!

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
Lvl 13
I am not sure I want to know what you guys did to ear a seat in the 9th level!
Lvl 22
sixth level

oh my god that test it the most horrendous display of nonsense, stupid, religious thinking i have seen lately.
lovely!
Lvl 17
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html
Lvl 22
Davallia's going to the level where you take the wrong test. he he he <snicker>
Lvl 19
Seventh Level of Hell too. Damn it's so hot in here
Lvl 12
6 level, i am a heretic. true.
Lvl 12
Second lvl =] does this make me a bad person? lol
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
Lvl 14
Second Level of Hell

• Goto: