Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

What did you say?!?!?!

Starter: FalseReverence Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
bud your comment is the best
Lvl 12
Well I dunno. My ex was giving me a blowjob and when she stopped she said "mm, damn that tastes good, wanna taste your own dick?" I mean i'm not sure if I understood it correctly but it freaked me off enough to never wanting to see her again

And btw, how the hell can dick taste good? Are girls just saying it to flatter men? I know it sure as hell doesn't flatter me!
Lvl 19
Yeah, that's strange and too kinky for me. I remember one of my girls, she liked so much to swallow and she always used to say things like "Mmmm" or "Delicious".
Lvl 20
i once licked myself in my armpit
Lvl 13
hhmm, I got one of these stories... not too long ago I used to have my penis peirced,, well, I hit it off one night with this awesome looking girl and we went back to her place,, one thing led to another and everything came off and we were going at it like two rabbits that were living their last day on earth,, well, she had her labia peirced when I tried to pull out, the ends of my peircing got stuck in both of her labia peircings,, I caught myself before pulled out too hard, she was all disapointed because she wanted a facial, but that was the least of our problems because we couldnt figure out how to get our peicings untangled lol!, after about 15 min we finally were able to get unhooked from each other without damage to either one of our genitals, and we spen the next hour laughing over it and how much more worse it could have been...
Lvl 20
i love happy endings!
Lvl 12
This one time at band camp....a girl swallowed my cock, but lukely I was able to pull it out before she started digesting it....
and it was so funny....
Lvl 20
eh?
  • Goto: