Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

What did you say?!?!?!

Starter: FalseReverence Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
OK... So this is the thing... I was in the heat of passion, clothes had been ripped, claws were out, much panting and sweating going on...

I called out "Fuck me like you are paying for it!" My playmate was horrified, got up, got dressed and walked out!

I need some TLC. Help make me feel better and tell me your war stories or just make me laugh.

What is the funniest, weirdest, or most off cuff thing that you or your partner has ever blurted out in bed?
Lvl 22
I'm sorry FR; I didn't mean to leave so fast. It just took me by surprise. I've never paid for it. It won't happen again I promise. ha ha ha
I can't think of anything funny/weird/off the cuff that was said, so here's something that happened instead. This girl and I were hard into it... panting, sweating, writhing bodies in motion. She was there and I was cumming in a close second. All of a sudden I feel this moist cold sandpaper scrape up my rear end... balls to crack. Apparently, we didn't close the bedroom door all of the way, her dog came in and thought I might taste good. After laughing until her sides hurt and my face couldn't get redder she put the dog outside and we went back to it for the rest of the night. Now that was a strange night.

BTW Sorry about the claws.
Lvl 21
story like Wolvey's happened to my mate...altho im not sure i want to believe him... well hes basically in the heat of the moment, really giving it to this chick for all he's worth! im talking sweat running, balls slapping (scuse the details but ull see why)..anyway he's DA MAN (or so he tries to come off).. Unsuspecting the door is also open. Well, the chick had a cat. The cat snuck in behind him...The cat saw them...It apparently got a good view of his balls, good enough to feel like clawing at them for kicks!! He was hardly up for it for the rest of the night!
Lvl 22
O...U...C...H!!!
Lvl 13
Rest of the night? I had a cat attack my arm once and I damned near needed stitches. Don't worry about the claws Wolvey, I lef a few marks of my own... only I leave them in the hard to see places.
Lvl 22
FR...
Lvl 21
woow love is blooming right here in our humble forum!

and FR...a few stitches on ur arm are no where near the pain or the embarassment of seeking medical help for balls-scratch!
Lvl 13
Gigolo. I realize that! It must have hurt like hell, and then to have to go for stitches? I cannot even imagine... oh wait may I can. Ever had your feet in stirrups while some guy with a coal miners hat is fishing around downstairs?
Lvl 21
hmmmm...cant pretend like i ever had a guy fishing around downstairs nooo...sorry!
Lvl 22
hi ho, hi ho, it's off to fish I go...
Lvl 13
this will teach you fr. next time you'r going to be snowed in for the week-end don't buy that cheap booze.
Lvl 13
Now you tell me Buxom! See why I need a girl like you? To keeo me on the straight and narrow... hm well ok myabe not the straight...
Lvl 13
it's twisted sister now fr. even though i am still buxom. when needed i'm pretty good at mouth to mouth and liposuction for other girls.
Lvl 13
Hmmm Twisted... I will keep that in mind. Ever hold a little velvet leash?
Lvl 13
I once had a girlfriend tell me to "stick your balls in mouth and then come in my hair so I can rub it in" Who was I to say no to that? She also wanted me to stick a bottle up her her folds and then drink her love juice like it was a bottle of Dom Perignon. Yummy!

Are you kdding me, I would love for a girl to tell me something like that. That's a keeper.
Lvl 13
I don't know Chachi... that bottle thing reminds me of the time that on a dare I tried to drink a half cup of my own spit. I am gagging just thinking about it. A little on your tongue is different than a cup full!
Lvl 13
True. Wow, you're a kinky little thing. Please tell me more stories.
We can "swap spit" stories.

I told that bottle story to 4 other people in a study session in college and they all thought I was strange.

Lvl 12
I went to SDSU and the parties and people out there are wild and fun. Anyways me and this girl hit it off, hung out, had some drinks at a bar then went back to her place. Well we were getting hott and heavy clothes were off before you could blink and we were on the bed fucking like it was going out of style. She started calling me "daddy" and told me to call her "daughter" and "how do you like fucking your daughter" more and more. It was getting a little to much for me so I grab my clothes and split. Lets just say i was not at that bar for the next 6 months.

"E"
Lvl 13
Majority Rules!!! You are strange... embrace it Chachi.

And E... dude, all I can say is "I am sorry." That is if I can stop laughing! Classic.
Lvl 14
.."ewwww..phew..that tastes like shit..AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG#@%&*!!..FUCK!!"......
  • Goto: