Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

wbw Ongoing CONTEST ... This might be fun

Starter: ®TheCoolerKing Posted: 18 years ago Views: 416
Lvl 23
Has this been done? I dont know. I haven't seen it. Anyway, my thoughts on this are this: one person picks a topic. There is a time limit. Then, all others try to add to that topic, be it pics, vids, info, links, whatever. Whoever comes up with either (a.) the best response, or (b.) the most responses wins. The winner gets to pick the next topic.

I'm thinking this would be good for a couple things. 1. it's fun! 2. if someone really needs/wants something, they will find it. (not the who is this girl thread!!!) 3. It will encourage member participation, and bring members closer together.

I'm a little tipsy, but I've been running this though my head for a few days, what do you all think?

edit: I already have a topic, and such, just waiting to see if this idea works or not.

edit: I didn't have to edit this, just wanted to play with italics!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
it sounds good, but who would decide the winner,so the next topic can be chosen?
Lvl 23
the winner would be chosen by default - the best/most posts/answers to the topic questioned. just the original poster would decide! {don't you think, or do you think a seperate poll thread would be needed}
topic chooser sounds better, so if you start the first one, you choose the winner...and then that person chooses the next winner and so on
Lvl 23
yes, exactly. what do you think?
Lvl 14
I WIN!
sounds good to me, just wish more regulars were on to help start it off
Lvl 23
no. you dont.
Lvl 23
that was to dewrag, not you latino. btw, where's my penguin-bear?

anywho, my topic would be naked/sexy girls on a foklift. I'd give you...um....thinking...one week (3 days) i dont know what sems fair....and then whoever pleased me the most would get to pick the next topic - be it best death metal band or craziest hippie or most naked girl with ketchup photos or naked girl changing a tire video or whatever.

get it?
yeah i know..dirtyrag is just gay..

so, like this

Lvl 14
how about gay bears with green sperm all over them?
well?
Lvl 23
well, im thinking this might work...we'd have to keep bumping it?? new topic in what forum. cause i am thinking naked girls. who's that girl? fun forum? lounge?
you lost me now..
Lvl 14
dirtyrag is gay is not a topic.
Lvl 16
uhm, it's good?
Lvl 23
GO! http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1598236/