Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

To the guys who like to drink...

Starter: DemonPrincess Posted: 20 years ago Views: 825
Lvl 12
Hi guys...

If you like to drink your beers (or something else), I won't stop you... I love them myself. But here is a little story about what happened to me last night:

I went to "het kasteel", the place I always go out. Met a lot of friends, got drunk, you know the drill... At the end of the night some guy started flirting with me.
He was cute... nice body, good looks, tounge-pierce... yeah, I didn't mind he picked me

After a while he started kissing me... DAMNZ!!! That was TERRIBLE! Just shoved is tounge in there and almost FUCKED my mouth with it... After a while I had him to kiss a bit better.

Later, when I was outside, I brought a friend of mine home who was to drunk to even stand up straight.
When I got back E. (the guy) was still standing there. We started kissing again and he told me he wanted more, but there is a little rule I know: If a guy can't kiss or dance, he is a bad... But after some time he got me so horny I went with him to his place.

He started to do his thing and stuff, but when the little mister had to do his work he refused... It took me 15minutes to get it in there with a bit of violence...
After maybe 2 minutes he came and got off me (thank god).

Well... you can learn 2 things out of this story.
An asshole would say: the guy had what he wanted, so why complain?
A smart guy would say: Maybe it's not such a good idea to take a girl home when you're drunk and you really like a girl...
'cause guys, I can tell you: That guy will never lay a finger on me again!!!
Lvl 16
oh well, you won a piece of my heart. there arent many smart girls around like you. the point is, im not brave enough to get laid when im drunk. If im drunk my "little mister" wont work, So what do you suggest?
Lvl 12
Just don't drink when you ever get to meet me
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 12
sorry to hear you had such a bad night out............ were you that drunk that you went home with him ?
Lvl 12
That guy i just a loser or he is just an asshole, personaly i can go longer and tend to be beter when im drunk, ive never had the problem of my little mister not working in that case , the only time he dosent work is when ive been awake for wayyyyyyy to long then he tends t leave me nothing to do but sleep.
Lvl 25
I don't drink!
Lvl 12
hm ... shit happens

i think that the little mister of this guy doesn't work correctly ... maybe the mister is buggy personaly i tend 2 be bether wenn i'm drunk
Lvl 16
Rezon, she agreed to go home with him and knew what was there when they got there. she knew it was about sex.

btw. mind if I simply laugh about this? you could've called me
Lvl 12
next time i'll do that...
But what then? Just phone-sex or will you come over and help me??