Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

The Tao Of Compatibility - Relationships Eastern Style

Starter: ThreadKiller Posted: 13 years ago Views: 228
Lvl 37
How compatible are you and your mate, soul-mate, boy/girl friend, week-ender, EX? Well you get the idea.
The Learned Master of The Tao will help you solve this mystery. Um, That would be me ThreadKiller.

I need your complete birth information (month/day/year) for the answer you seek. The Chinese use the lunar calendar, so those years of reading charts in a Chinese restaurant may have led you astray. All this time you thought you were a pig and you were really a rat.

If you are in one of “Them” kinda relationships; y’all have to work out who’s the boy and who’s the girl.
It doesn’t have to be public and your info will not be shared unless you want . If you’re not shy about your birth data then post away in the thread, otherwise, send me a PM.

Be patient, I’ll get to them in the order they were received.
Lvl 37
This is an ex-wife and me. Here’s how the posts will look.

ThreadKiller

Male - Rat
Female - Dog

Both are peace-loving and independent. He is hard-working and energetic and she’s loyal and tactful.
The female Dog is warm and responsive and the Rat male is charming and equally affectionate. The danger here is that they may both do too much compromising and end up with a too bland relationship that makes them uninterested in each other.