Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can't

Starter: Still Posted: 17 years ago Views: 2.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
I just posted this for Ascaris because he likes to make fun of apple so much.

The article
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 19
Awww, this is a second thread made for me during these years. :' Oh yeah, whoa!
Lvl 22
Macs are great
Lvl 11
macs are great, I use them myself, I help talk you, Watty into one. I just thought Ascaris would get a kick outta the article.
Lvl 19
You guys think they are superior compared to PC's. That's the shit I hate.

"My daddy is stronger than your daddy!!11"
Lvl 11
macs are superior. mainly for the reason that the hardwre that is in the things is all made to be in there. Many of the PC problems are from compatiblity. and stuff your computer has lights and shit all over it. it is like a night club for insects.
Lvl 19
You know, only think separate us is the software. Now when PowerPC architecture is gone, you're back using the same PC shit. Don't even try that bullshit on me fella.

And MacOS X is just a UNIX variant, if I want to play with one, I use my Linux's.
Lvl 11
you cant tell me that if some dipshit just rolls out and grabs a new hard drive and some ram then shoves it in his pc the it is a 100% thing that it will work with his/her motherboard. I know folks that have killed a computer by mixing ddr and ddr2. or useing a mitsubishi hard drive with a gigbite motherboard. you may get the same quality from Dell or something.

oh and my macs are just prettier and quieter.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Still

you cant tell me that if some dipshit just rolls out and grabs a new hard drive and some ram then shoves it in his pc the it is a 100% thing that it will work with his/her motherboard. I know folks that have killed a computer by mixing ddr and ddr2. or useing a mitsubishi hard drive with a gigbite motherboard. you may get the same quality from Dell or something.

oh and my macs are just prettier and quieter.

Wow, your arguments are getting so cheap now! Can't find any good things about mac's anymore?

If a guy doesn't know how to build a computer, he buys one from the store. I know what parts are good for me, and I know what parts I need. Never crashed hardware in my life, maybe because I never felt myself as a superior wannabe.

Some guys brag with big dicks, some guys who miss "few" centimeters, they brag with apple computers and BMW's.

I love my PC and I drive with a Honda. Do your math.
Macs are superior. One word..... Filevault.

Take a Mac for a spin and have fun with filevault.

*Current PC(Windoze/Linux) devotee moving over to Mac.
Lvl 9
it's getting easier and easier to build your own PC, things are marked so clearly now, if you do in fact mix up parts that don't go together, then it's b/c either A. you cant read, B. you don't care to, or C. you were a previous Mac user, so you know jack about custom PCs.
Lvl 19
Filevault? Dude, I can have encryption programs to my PC too. And yes, I can have AES encryption.

As a matter of fact, I have few of my partitions encrypted at the moment.
Lvl 20
I don't get how you can have so much energy to argue about this so often. Can't you just agree to disagree? There are upsides and downsides with both systems, that's it.
Lvl 23
Awaits Kanzen and his Sword of Doom.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

I don't get how you can have so much energy to argue about this so often. Can't you just agree to disagree? There are upsides and downsides with both systems, that's it.

Still always tries to provoke me. And it always ends the same; I crush his little plot.
Lvl 37
**Moved to Computer Forum**
Lvl 11
nah, i just stopped preching to you. you wanna use a PC go ahead. It dont hurt my feelings. I find the arguements fun. I no long want to argue with PC users about what the can buy and what it does and blah blah, I know what i got and i am happy with it. I just know i can provoke Ascaris with the mac stuff.
Lvl 8
Well I must admit, PCs are superior when it comes to running tons of background tasks that build up and bog down and require the machines to have five to ten times the processor power (plus system memory) to do the same thing that a Mac does. The difference is that the Mac doesn't bog up or slow down. To give credit where credit is due, PCs are very accepting and versatile. They will gladly provide a platform where thousands of viruses can infiltrate the system. I think that PCs are better because they give a more rounded computing experience. If everyone used a Mac, they wouldn't learn how to solve computer problems as well as they would owning a PC. They'd be pretty ignorant if they owned a Mac.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Still

nah, i just stopped preching to you. you wanna use a PC go ahead. It dont hurt my feelings. I find the arguements fun. I no long want to argue with PC users about what the can buy and what it does and blah blah, I know what i got and i am happy with it. I just know i can provoke Ascaris with the mac stuff.

If you really want to change my way of iLife, you can always buy me a MacBook Pro. I would really explore the whole machine around and see the fabulous side of iLife.
Lvl 11
and that is normally how you stop this discussion

@SaltyBeast: that is absolutely and totally wrong, mac users normally write their own scripts to do 'everyday things' like mine, when I hook up my camera it sorts my photos, tags them, then drops them on dvds. I also programmed a folder taht when I add to it it automaticly loads the content up to a webserver without me haveing to start all the programs and doing each step. I have NEVER seen a PC user write a program with VB, or whatever to do any 'daily chores'. if mac users are smarter or not well i can't answer that. i don't know them all.

*shakes head and walks away and will only comeback once to post on page 3*
  • Goto: