Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

One Night Stand

Starter: Davallia Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
A woman meets a great guy in a bar. They talk a bit and laugh a bit and go out on a date. At the end of the date they go to his place...

When they get there he shows her the whole appartment. She notices that the whole bedroom is loaded with cute toy teddy bears. Hundreds little bears with cute little twinkling eyes on a shelf close to the floor; One shelf higher there are dozens of medium sized teddy bears and on the top shelf are huge beautiful teddy bears

Amazed as she is that this tough guy has such a big collection of teddy bears, she doesn't say anything about it. She thinks it is actually rather nice that this tough guy has also a sensitive side.

She turns over, they kiss and start making passionate love...

After an intens night with her sensitive dreamprince she turns herself over in the morning and asks him:" And? What did you think of it?"

He says:"pick a prize from the bottom shelf
Lvl 14
I would believe this story except that if a women meets a great guy in a bar they "hook up", they don't go on a date.
Lvl 13
what if a girl meets a girl in a bar. do they hook up?
Lvl 14
Easy answer. Both girls give a heavy sigh, turn towards me, and they go with me back to my place.
Lvl 13
you have a two bedroom place i assume.
Lvl 14
Why? You don't want to join in the fun with me and vixxen?
Lvl 13
your just saying that to make me jealous. i wouldn't let my vixxen get away in the first place.
Lvl 14
So, then, if vixxen is with me and you are with vixxen, what's your concern with a two bedroom place?
Lvl 13
so you only have a one bedroom place. do you sleep in your car often?
Lvl 12
Since vixxen was apparently held hostage and Buxom came and saved me we drive off together to her place and I give her the heroine's reward (ME!).
Lvl 13
i just love that reward.
Lvl 22
Did you steal Jacks car or bring your own? He really needs someplace to sleep since his one bedroom is full of bears.
This wasn't a news story. It was a joke. The joke is... you go to the fair... you win the prize... the small one... you have to play again and trade up for the better ones. Hence, if the girl wants the good teddy bear, she's gonna have to give it up a couple more times.

I sincerely hope you come back with "I knew that, assholes, I was being sarcastic" or something like that... hehe
Lvl 22
I knew that asshole, I was being sarcastic.

ha ha ha ha

Feel better now?
Lvl 15
yes ,but I want to know if Jack was in the car when vixen and buxom drove off ,if so what did you girls do with him-leave him in the rig when you got home,sell the car with him in it-or did you release him when you got home and took him in to your 1 bedroom place
Lvl 12
Actually I think Buxom tied a nude Jack up in the car and told the police there was a sick pervert outside her place.
Lvl 15
The only way Jack would have been sick was if he said no thanks I don't want to watch you 2 go at it-cause you really can't blame him for wanting to get on on the fun with you ladies-its a guy and girl kind of a thing.Who woudn't want to join you and buxom for lots of fun.
Lvl 16
I think jack might be chained up in the bathroom for the next three years!
Lvl 17
Lvl 12
you gys are crazy
  • Goto: