Score: 4.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Starter: HungLikEaChamp Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
"I can't spell VW, but I drive a Porsche." I just wanna say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is like a total compliment that I'll remember for as long as I can. Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at U.C.L.A., but my goal is to become a veterinarian, 'cause I love children."
Lvl 15
i think it's time for her to call back Max Hardcore, because this school and job thing will not work out.
Lvl 5
That are actually talking about this on CNN right now
Lvl 5
All I can say is "Oh my" what happened to her education?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Beauty is a whole lot harder then knowledge. Anybody can study and be smart, ya gotta be lucky and be born blessed to be attractive. No amount of studying or hard work can get rid of ugly.

For the record I'm not trying to say that beauty should be more important then knowledge. Simply commenting on your statement that it's easier.

I think Ron White said it best: Now, you can go to the plastic surgeon and you can put anything you want on your wife - new pair of boobs, suck her fat, change her lips and all other shit. If you can't see good - there is a surgery for that too. But YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.
Lvl 32
I blame the South Africans.......and there leader Nissan main dealer
Lvl 11
as i said in the other post with the exact same theme ,
thisw girl reminds me of this girl : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzG_oHDLZdc
enjoy
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by EGILL

That are actually talking about this on CNN right now

Is it usual to watch cnn ?
i`ve got it but i never turned it on ,