Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Joke of the Day

Starter: Screwtape Posted: 18 years ago Views: 509
Lvl 27
Bedside Wife

A man was sleeping on his deathbed. The man woke up to see his wife silently praying beside him.
He said, " Martha, I have something to confess to you."
She said, "No dear, save your energy."
He said, "I must tell you so I may pass on to heaven, I cheated on you."
She said, " I know, I poisoned you."
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
short but to the point
Lvl 10
nice
Lvl 22
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''
Lvl 10
Like the avatar trustno.1
Lvl 11
rabbi and a priest walking down the street
priest sees a 13 yr old boy and says
"man i'd like to fuck that little boy"

rabbi says ..... "outta what?"
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''

nice kid!!
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by theheadhoncho

Like the avatar trustno.1

thanks

Raul, Ronaldo and Beckham were all at Real Madrid's canteen. They were eating lunch and Raul said; "Tapas again! If I get tapas one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off the top of the stadium." Ronaldo opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." Beckham opened his lunch and said, "Ham & Cheese again. If I get a Ham & Cheese sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day Raul opened his lunch box, saw Tapas and jumped to his death.
Ronaldo opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.
Beckham opened his lunch, saw the Ham & Cheese and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral Raul's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of Tapas I never would have given it to him again!"
Ronaldo's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at Posh "Hey, don't look at me," said Posh, "David makes his own lunch."
Lvl 27
When Bill Gates died, he went up to Heaven, where Saint Peter showed him to his house; a beautiful 20 room house, with grounds and a tennis court. Bill Gates was pleased, and spent many months enjoying the amenities of Heaven.

One day, he was enjoying one of Heaven's many fine parks, when he ran into a man dressed in a fine tailored suit.

"That is a nice suit, my friend," said Gates. "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," the man replied, "I was given a hundred of these when I got here. I've been treated really well. I got a mansion on a hill overlooking a beautiful hill, with a huge five-hundred acre estate, a golf course, and three Rolls Royces."

"Were you a Pope, or a doctor healing the sick?" asked Gates.

"No," said his new friend, "Actually, I was the captain of the Titanic."

Hearing this made Gates so angry that he immediately stalked off to find St. Peter.

Cornering Peter, he told him about the man he had just met, saying, "How could you give me a paltry new house, while you're showering new cars, a mansion, and fine suits on the Captain of the Titanic? I invented the Windows operating system! Why does he deserve better??!!!!"

"Yes, but we use Windows," replied Peter, "and the Titanic only crashed once."
Lvl 29
One afternoon a little girl returned from school and announced that her friend had told her where babies come from. Amused, her mother replied "Really, sweetie, why don't you tell me all about it".

The little girl explained, "Well... Okay... the Mummy and Daddy take off all of their clothes and the Daddy's thingy sort of stands up. Then the Mummy puts it in her mouth and then it sort of explodes, and that's how you get babies."

Her mum shook her head, leaned over to meet her, eye to eye and said, "Oh, darling, that's sweet, but that's not how you get babies... that's how you get jewellery...!"
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

One afternoon a little girl returned from school and announced that her friend had told her where babies come from. Amused, her mother replied "Really, sweetie, why don't you tell me all about it".

The little girl explained, "Well... Okay... the Mummy and Daddy take off all of their clothes and the Daddy's thingy sort of stands up. Then the Mummy puts it in her mouth and then it sort of explodes, and that's how you get babies."

Her mum shook her head, leaned over to meet her, eye to eye and said, "Oh, darling, that's sweet, but that's not how you get babies... that's how you get jewellery...!"

That's an old one, but still...