rate this

Hey guys...

Starter: MSIFREAK Posted: 19 years ago Views: 7.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:
I wouldn't like to be with a girl who wouldn't be giving me favours such as this one

Ordinarily, I would agree with this. But this girl wants to be spoiled. That means you bring HER the beers. Or whatever else she wants!!

of course i would do whatever my girlfriend wants, but come on, can't i count on receiving something in return????
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by SvenTheNinjå

Name: Sven
Body type: strange
How do you know me/do you know me?: i know you but you dont exactly know me
Will you spoil me endlessly: only with my rocking guitar
Favorite emoticon on here: (mostly used on that fucker ETV) BTW: ETV
Favorite Cartoon: no
Any other comments:In the olden days, there was this sweet king that had mounds of gold and babes. These pirates decided to steal the mounds and surrounded the castle and everybody freaked, except the king who was like “Chill homies, I’ll handle this crap.”

The pirates stood outside the castle walls and were like “You think you are so cool, but guess what, you’re not. Good luck dying!” Then the king replied “Yeah right. How would you like to meet my best friends?”

Then out of nowhere there was a small sound of a guitar wailing really really hard behind the hills. The wailing started getting louder and louder and louder. Then out of nowhere there was this one sweet ass ninja standing on top of a huge hill. Everybody was like “Woooooooooooow!” He was wearing all black and he had this jet red guitar in his hands. Then smoke smoked over the hills like trains. But the smoke was ninjas. And the pirates saw about a billion ninjas with guitars standing on top this his huge hill. And they started to wail…

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the pirates’ chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.) Then the ninjas finally reached the boss pirate who was really huge. Out of nowhere the boss pirate pulled out this baby banjo and tried to fiddle with it like a little baby-baby. The ninjas were like “Yeah right.” and all the billions of ninjas surrounded the boss pirate. Half of the ninjas all combined to form the biggest guitar in the universe. The other half formed the second biggest boner in the universe. Then the huge guitar pointed right at the pirate, who was like “Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!” Before the pirate could even do anything, the super boner slapped against the guitar making the hugest wail ever to happen anywhere ever. The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors and people who he merely said “hello” to.

Then there was this huge concert at the castle. All the babes in the castle morphed into this humongous female crotch. The huge boner and crotch porked softly, while slamming into the guitar and wailing. And guess what, the king sat on top of this huge pile of gold and babes and laughed his frigg’n ass off about how stupid the pirates were.

Lvl 11
Name: Daniel
Body type: Strong, cut, athletic, 6', sexxy body
How do you know me/do you know me?: i dont knw u
Will you spoil me endlessly: no i wont spoil u too much...if i would have to spoil u to get u then, i would say fuk it, before a relationship started.
Favorite emoticon on here: this is my first time ever writing...how do u use the emoticons?
Favorite Cartoon: Bugs Bunny/Flinstones
Any other comments: I knw u want me more then these other ugly horny fags...and if u aint sexy or good looking dun even both wit me.
Lvl 11
Some of these n00bs have big egos.
Lvl 18
Name: AnglofDarkness
Body type:medium build
How do you know me/do you know me?:WBW & MSN
Will you spoil me endlessly: there is not enough time in the day for the amount i am gonna spoil you, everything you want will be yours
Favorite emoticon on herestupid)
Favorite Cartoon: Simpsons & Family Guy
Any other comments: dannymanny i heard about your kind big muscle, big legs, big feet, big mouth, little dick, your girlfriend could blow you and eat a hero sandwich at the same time
Lvl 15
Lvl 22
after finding how dismal my score was, im filling this out again:

Name:Eric(TheViking)
Body type:...umm....id say broad shouldered, somewhat muscular, but not a human tank like klaus/trust
How do you know me/do you know me?:MSN and WBW....i know you pretty well i think
Will you spoil me endlessly: you deserve to be spoiled longer
Favorite emoticon on here:
Favorite Cartoon:futurama, simpsons, family guy
Any other comments: i cannot give you real flowers, but here is something i CAN give you...roses are too obvious, you deserve something as unique as you are, purple daisies:
ok...to begin with, i really cant apply
since im married, and have a g/f allready....my time is limited
but i suppose theres always time

Name: latino-oz (Cristian)
Body type: medium build
How do you know me/do you know me?: msn and wbw
Will you spoil me endlessly: depends..
Favorite Cartoon: simpsons
Any other comments: well....you know you want me
Lvl 24
Quote:
and have a g/f allready

aww i like it when you talk about me on the forum

Lvl 11
lol fefe i think you will be pleased with the results :-D
Lvl 24
Lvl 12
Name: Mads
Body type: A little tubby but working on it, already lost 11Kg since 8/5-2005
How do you know me/do you know me?: Don't know you, but I sure would love to
Will you spoil me endlessly: If you'll be good
Favorite Cartoon: The Simpsons - Nothing beats the Simpsons
Any other comments: Pich me! It would be sweet to fall in love with a girl that far away
Besides, I have never been to America before :P

Lvl 24
oh fuck... is that you? what do i have to do to get your phone number baby?
Lvl 17
fefe!

and rosey since this is your thread and all
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

Haha hell no! This is me :
Lvl 29
That's true, Eric. Roses are kind of obvious, but there's not much that's prettier than yellow roses.

Lvl 22
indeed RD
Lvl 24
qbone - clearly i was being sarcastic you were supposed to just play along. ive been on the internet too many years and seen that picture too many times.
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

see rosey!
if she can find another...so can i
Lvl 12
ETV! The Florist of WBW
  • Goto: