Lvl 17
@ mistral -

@ xander - don't make me hogtie your ass and drag you behind my horse
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott2

@ mistral -

@ xander - don't make me hogtie your ass and drag you behind my horse

see i told he was gay, and he;s into that freaky shit, hog tying, drag, horses lol

you know i joking dude

Mistral can i still be yours?
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 65
Hey Rosey, I think actions speak louder than words, thats my application.
Lvl 22
Name:klaus..
Body type:hmmm, i would say muscular..
How do you know me/do you know me?:msn,forum..
Will you spoil me endlessly:sure, 2 times a day
Favorite emoticon on here:
Favorite Cartoon:simpsons
Any other comments: i`m a bad boy...
Lvl 14
Name: Duds
Body type: 6' 185lbs average build
How do you know me/do you know me?: no
Will you spoil me endlessly: no
Favorite Cartoon: South Park
Any other comments: I Hate all of you
Lvl 23
Name:Mike
Body type: Average
How do you know me/do you know me?: I don't, yet
Will you spoil me endlessly: Only if you spoil me back
Favorite emoticon on here: I can't pick a fav
Favorite Cartoon: South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons
Any other comments: You don't know me, but you will. Oh yes.....you will.

For you:
Lvl 22
Name: Clixilplix
Body type: triangle
How do you know me/do you know me?: i always ask for mu boobies
Will you spoil me endlessly: ok, but spoiled human stinks
Favorite Cartoon:futurama, simpsons, family guy
Any other comments: 4
Lvl 12
Im very rich.
Name: Sven
Body type: strange
How do you know me/do you know me?: i know you but you dont exactly know me
Will you spoil me endlessly: only with my rocking guitar
Favorite emoticon on here: (mostly used on that fucker ETV) BTW: ETV
Favorite Cartoon: no
Any other comments:In the olden days, there was this sweet king that had mounds of gold and babes. These pirates decided to steal the mounds and surrounded the castle and everybody freaked, except the king who was like “Chill homies, I’ll handle this crap.”

The pirates stood outside the castle walls and were like “You think you are so cool, but guess what, you’re not. Good luck dying!” Then the king replied “Yeah right. How would you like to meet my best friends?”

Then out of nowhere there was a small sound of a guitar wailing really really hard behind the hills. The wailing started getting louder and louder and louder. Then out of nowhere there was this one sweet ass ninja standing on top of a huge hill. Everybody was like “Woooooooooooow!” He was wearing all black and he had this jet red guitar in his hands. Then smoke smoked over the hills like trains. But the smoke was ninjas. And the pirates saw about a billion ninjas with guitars standing on top this his huge hill. And they started to wail…

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the pirates’ chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.) Then the ninjas finally reached the boss pirate who was really huge. Out of nowhere the boss pirate pulled out this baby banjo and tried to fiddle with it like a little baby-baby. The ninjas were like “Yeah right.” and all the billions of ninjas surrounded the boss pirate. Half of the ninjas all combined to form the biggest guitar in the universe. The other half formed the second biggest boner in the universe. Then the huge guitar pointed right at the pirate, who was like “Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!” Before the pirate could even do anything, the super boner slapped against the guitar making the hugest wail ever to happen anywhere ever. The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors and people who he merely said “hello” to.

Then there was this huge concert at the castle. All the babes in the castle morphed into this humongous female crotch. The huge boner and crotch porked softly, while slamming into the guitar and wailing. And guess what, the king sat on top of this huge pile of gold and babes and laughed his frigg’n ass off about how stupid the pirates were.
hmmm. if i answer this fefe might get jealous.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by SvenTheNinjå

Any other comments:In the olden days, there was this sweet king that had mounds of gold and babes. These pirates decided to steal the mounds and surrounded the castle and everybody freaked, except the king who was like “Chill homies, I’ll handle this crap.”

The pirates stood outside the castle walls and were like “You think you are so cool, but guess what, you’re not. Good luck dying!” Then the king replied “Yeah right. How would you like to meet my best friends?”

Then out of nowhere there was a small sound of a guitar wailing really really hard behind the hills. The wailing started getting louder and louder and louder. Then out of nowhere there was this one sweet ass ninja standing on top of a huge hill. Everybody was like “Woooooooooooow!” He was wearing all black and he had this jet red guitar in his hands. Then smoke smoked over the hills like trains. But the smoke was ninjas. And the pirates saw about a billion ninjas with guitars standing on top this his huge hill. And they started to wail…

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. And when they wailed harder, the pirates sprayed harder. As the ninjas sauntered down the hill, the pirates’ chests and butts exploded. (They died from this.) Then the ninjas finally reached the boss pirate who was really huge. Out of nowhere the boss pirate pulled out this baby banjo and tried to fiddle with it like a little baby-baby. The ninjas were like “Yeah right.” and all the billions of ninjas surrounded the boss pirate. Half of the ninjas all combined to form the biggest guitar in the universe. The other half formed the second biggest boner in the universe. Then the huge guitar pointed right at the pirate, who was like “Holy CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!” Before the pirate could even do anything, the super boner slapped against the guitar making the hugest wail ever to happen anywhere ever. The pirate exploded so hard that every single one of his kids he would have had exploded and all of his grandparents exploded along with his neighbors and people who he merely said “hello” to.

Then there was this huge concert at the castle. All the babes in the castle morphed into this humongous female crotch. The huge boner and crotch porked softly, while slamming into the guitar and wailing. And guess what, the king sat on top of this huge pile of gold and babes and laughed his frigg’n ass off about how stupid the pirates were.

thats the gayest fucking story i've every heard, you inbred queer
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott2

thats the gayest fucking story i've every heard, you inbred queer

Lvl 29
Name: Joe
Body type: 5'6" broad shouldered
How do you know me: not as well as I would like to
Will you spoil me endlessly: like a princess
Favorite cartoon: warner brothers looney toons from the 70's
Any other comments: I have the patience and staying power that only comes with maturity
Lvl 5
Magic
old and hungry
orcish
if I ever meet you - I apologize in advance
only if you swall...yyyy if you spoil me

don't watch cartoons anymore
would you bring me a beer?
Lvl 29
Quote:

You lose.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:

You lose.

...well, only a hot women can beat a cold beer
Lvl 5
Quote:

Quote:

You lose.

if I lose that's ok
I wouldn't like to be with a girl who wouldn't be giving me favours such as this one
so if i loose - i don't care
Lvl 25
Quote:

Quote:

You lose.

Its not the winning or losing, but the taking part that counts .....Which parts may I take?
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLer

[reply=rainbowdemon]
Quote:

You lose.

Its not the winning or losing, but the taking part that counts .....Which parts may I take?
[/reply]

you got that one right bro
take whichever part you feel like
Lvl 29
Quote:
I wouldn't like to be with a girl who wouldn't be giving me favours such as this one

Ordinarily, I would agree with this. But this girl wants to be spoiled. That means you bring HER the beers. Or whatever else she wants!!
  • Goto: