Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Funy things girls have said while in the moment.

Starter: kiefjones Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.0K
Lvl 5
This is a place to share funny or strange things that girls had said to you in the past. I suppose I'll go first.

This past weekend I went out with a group of friends to celebrate my friend's little brother's 21st birthday. I'm kinda past that point in my life but I love to party. Anyway, after going to a few bars we all were pretty much smashed. My friend and I walked up to the bar to get a drink and these two girls just started hanging on me and feel my ass and what not. So I ask for a pic and the one girl ditches out saying she doesn't want to get posted. The other girl stayed and was really frisky. She was begging me to give her ass a hard squeeze, and every time I did she would yell woohoo! So I was like" you wanna go make out"? She said yes so I took her outside and we got down to business. While this was going on I happen to notice a wedding ring on her finger. I asked her if she was married and she dodged the question by continuing to make out. I thought maybe she wears it to keep the creepers away. She started grabbing on my Dick and I stuck my hand down her pants. I was thinking this is going great. A fit blonde with no effort at all. Then all of a sudden she stops looks me straight in the eyes and says, " I don't believe in Christianity". Then walks away. Huh, wtf?.. Despite blacking out most of the night that phrase was the first thing I thought about in the morning. I just couldn't figure it out. Was that her response to my marriage inquiry? Did she think I was Jesus(I've been growing a beard for a month for an authentic Halloween costume)? I'll probably remember it forever.

Let's hear what you guys have got. I want to hear some funny shit. Weird works too.
Lvl 59
"Is it in?"
Lvl 8

Omg I seriously said that once. (In my younger crazy days..) I told him wtf.. That's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.. Are you serious dude!!!
Mind you my friend said the same thing to his cousin.. Pretty sad when you only had 2 boyfriends (sexually) before that
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

...my friend said the same thing to his cousin.

Ummmmmm.....

Lvl 8
Oh stop.. You know... Must run in the family type stuff.. Crazy Miami times

Just sayin
Lvl 5
Did you just refer to your vagina as a hallway?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by kiefjones

Did you just refer to your vagina as a hallway?

Lmao...

No I did not.. Its far from that. Just a figure of speech.
Lvl 28
Quote:

I told him wtf.. That's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.. Are you serious dude

Damn, that was harsh. Poor guy's probably never been the same.
Lvl 6
the funniest thing ever said during sex was when my ex decided that she was going to be the one who could finally suck me off (since it has never been done before or after) she started sucking my dick and then randomly stopped about 20 minutes in looked up and asked " I can't get pregnant from doing this can I?" I told her yes you'll puke up the baby in 10 months. she asked why 10? i thought it was 9. i then said it takes an extra month to get up your throat! She went on believing that for about 3 weeks til i told her the truth.
i love you.
i think thats a turn off.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Damn, that was harsh. Poor guy's probably never been the same.

I'm sure he's not but hey at least I wasn't lying
"I've got a cramp"
Lvl 28
Quote:

I'm sure he's not but hey at least I wasn't lying

He's probably pounding the chocolate factories today because of you.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

He's probably pounding the chocolate factories today because of you.

Doubt it..
Lvl 4
"i wanna have your babies..."
Lvl 59
"I want to have your abortion"
Lvl 11
ohhh man... i wish i had something to add.. everytime ive done it with a girl its either been her first time with a girl so it was awkward and nerve wracking... or it was with the lovey dovey type who was more into passion than saying drunk silly things. i like that type though.
Lvl 5
So last Monday I finally hook up with this girl I've trying for all summer. She is a girl whose younger sister I have known for about 15 years. She is also twelve years older than me (40). I have been with several official cougars recently and I kinda of like it. Anyway we kissed and she invites me back to her place. She says we can't duck cause she is on her period. So after a bit the only clothes between us is her underwear. Then she grabs my cock and starts giving me the best blowjob of my life. I'm not saying this lightly cause I don't even really like bjs(mouth gets sore and its over before I'm done). This girl on the other hand is like a penis technician. I mean she knows all the right moves. Not to fast, not to slow, and the perfect pace. I start getting pretty close then she stops and asks me if I have ever fucked her sister. I lie of course cause her sister had told me she never told anyone cause we had had sex while she was still married. I finished but it still totally killed the mood. Wtf is up with the girls I've been attracting lately? Regardless, we are going out tonight and I plan on hitting it. That's right her and I, and her little sister and her new fiance. Should be interesting.
Lvl 21
I've never had a girl say anything out of the ordinary ,but this one girl did howl like a coyote caught in a trap,I laughed so hard it pissed her off and she left.
Lvl 13
"The ceiling needs painting."