Is this a good idea?

• Yes, I like free points for promotions

100.00% (2)

• No, it is stupid

0.00% (0)

• I don't usually do online promotions

0.00% (0)

Votes: 2
Hey Folks, I have had this idea for a while and I just wanted your feedback on it.

I want to be able to post free codes to different online promotions in this thread, and if anyone has any codes that they want to give away they can do the same. DO NOT POST ILLEGAL ITEMS or HACKS

I think most of the codes that I will end up giving away are just for Soft Drink Promotions that you have to register points for.

If you take the points and have actually registered them under your name, reply in a post in the thread and say thanks to who ever gave them away.

Also, I think it would be cool if people asked for whatever promotional points they were looking for too.

Let me know what you think I will post the first set of points in the next couple posts.
Lvl 10
I drink alot of MT Dew so i will start with that. Also before you take the points for the first time make sure you are in a country that is eligible to participate.

MT DEW Codes

CVBS4 MH7B0

TERIL MBWPT

FST97 CFPTL

IY4XB ON7A7

SAWLS 90C6F

(EACH LINE IS A DIFFERENT CODE)

Please Rate and post suggestions

I also have alot of Coke points and more Mt Dew points
Lvl 25
Not a bad ides Strichnine, but how about expanding it to Great deals on line. (limited offers, special prices, hot sales etc. ?)