Score: 3.67 Votes: 9
rate this

BiBi Xray Competition :)

Starter: BiBiBaby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 7.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
I hope this is the right forum for this thread. It may have to be moved to the Nude Public Babes Forum, depending on how much luck/skill people have, so Mods, please feel free...

Here's a few clothed pics of me. Can anyone manage to do the 'x-ray' magic on them? If you try, please 'do' my boobs and my belly button - probably the easiest way to see if they really work. I haven't adjusted these pics from the originals, except to resize them slightly, so no contrast/brightness/colour changes - feel free to do what you want with them.

I've already had a go at them and I promise to post my own results when enough people have posted theirs. In the pics I'm not wearing a bra, so as to make it easier for you

The winner gets a private set of pics from me.
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 29
Hell, I think they're damn nice just the way they are!!

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
Nup...I am good! Try the old fashion way and get your kit off There should be more of it you know.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by padronicus

Nup...I am good! Try the old fashion way and get your kit off There should be more of it you know.

does anyone know what the hell he said? anyway great idea bi, now we can find out if theres anything to these x-ray threads or if their just someones imagination
Lvl 5
nice shots.....
Lvl 5
by saying kit off...I think he means just do it the old fashioned way and TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!!!

and by more of it...probably more naked hot chicks going around the world...would be less warring and more hot sex sessions.
Lvl 7
Oh, just a reminder - so people can judge the results, I've got some pics of me nude in similar positions and I'll post them along with my own attempts so that you can judge the accuracy of the entries.
In case there's anyone that doubts that I'll send out prizes, do a forum search and ask the two guys that won my last competition. They got personalised salutes as well
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

[reply=padronicus]

does anyone know what the hell he said? anyway great idea bi, now we can find out if theres anything to these x-ray threads or if their just someones imagination
[/reply]

That was my idea too BSG - I'm starting to think that there IS something to it, but I'd love to see what people come up with. If it IS real, then no one on film is safe!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Stubbyjr

by saying kit off...I think he means just do it the old fashioned way and TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!!!

and by more of it...probably more naked hot chicks going around the world...would be less warring and more hot sex sessions.

Oh, and you just need to do a quick forum search to find out that I'm more than happy to get my kit off...
Lvl 7
Right, no more silly chat, people can start submitting entries! The first person to submit a legitimate entry can PM me their email address and I'll send them a couple of private pics
Lvl 12
you like doing these sorts of things.... i think you just like having the boys fight for you..... you're a genious!
Lvl 7
Fight for me? Nope... I hate fighting. I just think funny competitions make this place more enjoyable. I hope everyone else does too. And it's spelt 'genius' :P

This whole thread is an aexperiment - I genuinely would like to know what people come up with and what's the harm in a bit of competitive fun along the way.

Oh, and as a Man Utd. fan, where in the world are you? I gusess Thailand... EDIT: Just saw the US flag - didn't think it would be my hometown somehow! *lol*
a crappy first try

Lvl 9
take it all off

cmon!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The edit button is our friend - don't double post
* This post has been modified by ThreadKiller : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
um.... doc... just look around the forum and you'll find plenty....
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

Jolly - PM me your email address and I'll send you a couple of 'private' pics Thanks for being the first to contribute! The second will get one 'private pic'.
Not a bad attempt Jolly - thank you

thx but i offer them to anyone that can beat me it's more of a challenge for then a going for a prize
Lvl 37
Nudity is always welcome in the fun forum
Lvl 7
So I'm waiting for more prize entries ThreadKliier
  • Goto: