Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Advertising 101 for women

Starter: Davallia Posted: 20 years ago Views: 274
Lvl 17
You see a great-looking guy at a party. You go to him and ask for his number. The next day, you call him and say "I'm very good in bed." That's TELEMARKETING.

You see a great-looking guy at a party. You get up and straighten your dress. You go to him and pour him a drink. You say: "May I?" and bend a little to straighten his tie, rubbing your chest against his arm. You give him a look and say: "By the way, I'm very good in bed." These are PUBLIC RELATIONS.

You see a great-looking guy at a party. He gets up, comes to you and says: "I heard you were very good in bed." That is BRAND RECOGNITION.

You see a great-looking guy at a party. You convince him to go home with one of your girlfriends. That is a SALES REPRESENTATIVE.

Your girlfriend can't handle him, so she calls to ask you to come over and help. That is TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

You are going to a party where you know you'll see a lot of great-looking guys. However, the thought that the houses you go by are also full of great-looking guys that you'd like to meet drives you mad, so you climb on the nearest roof and yell: "I am very good in beeed." That is SPAM.
Lvl 16

I knew it, but a bit differently

CK
Lvl 15
yea this is one way of how to see things...