Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

@Bitch Mag.

Starter:    xxx Posted: 13 years ago Views: 635
Lvl 13
After a quick search of the internet, I ran across a magazine website. The actual name of the magazine is Bitch Magazine, found at: http://bitchmagazine.org - it offers advice, services, and products to feminists of every kind. (The products in this thread can be found at: http://bitchmagazine.org/post/a-vagtastic-voyage-through-etsy )

If you continue reading, these are just a few of the products that are offered on the website from Bitch Magazine. Hilarious, I think. I've added my own description to each.

I don't support feminism, but I thought this was hilarious. I didn't put it in the Lounge because of the "graphic resemblance of female organs"; so it's in the Fun Forum.

"Hey, what's on your necklace?" Breasts have hung and swayed for quite some time. Now it's the vagina's turn.

Vagina Couture, anyone?

Get eaten while taking a nap. The teeth on this thing might be enough to scare youngsters away from women for years to come!

Uterus Plush pillow. Don't just pound away at it with your fingers or other body parts; curl up and enjoy the softness!

And, of course, my favorite from that page.

Show you really do care about the premenstrual syndrome by licking away at one of these fantastic chocolatey pops, resembling
a woman's pussy while on the rag. (Or, just lick it to gross out the general public surrounding you.)
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 37
WTF

Maybe I should move this to The Panel.

Lvl 22
That's cool and funny ___one. The thing is there is a funny picture thread started and you can post them There

I know you know where the bookmark thread is so I won't suggest that .

Thank You !
Lvl 59
That's cool and informative Notech, but the thing is, these posts were about the websites and things on them, not about individual funny pictures or bookmark links without any context.

*Unlocked*

Thank you.
Lvl 22

I forgot to vote

5 *****