Score: 3.12 Votes: 8
rate this

Women Only Forum

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.7K
  • Goto:
This is for the ladies of the WBW

The female moderators will run it.

It will be seen only by female members

The thing is the female members have to send one of the female mods a proof pic, (pic of them holding a WBW sign) to gain access. To prevent the d00d sechs and other guys who think they should be girls from getting in.

So you can discuss all your womenly stuff without having us guys make fun and/or get sick from reading it.

What do you think ladies?

Do all 10 of you like this idea? h
Lvl 29
Exactly what is it that a woman could talk about that would make a guy sick?
Lvl 4
Sounds intresting to me...

But I'd like to hear more.
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Exactly what is it that a woman could talk about that would make a guy sick?

female issues???
Quote:
Originally posted by FulcrumGirl

Sounds intresting to me...

But I'd like to hear more.

Like too hear moar?

Well it may bring in more women to the site, show a female friendly nature, that might be hidden by the over abundance of pervs....

Pervs on an adult natured site you say?

Yes I say

You know how some guys get a bit too crazy over a female on the net, we all have seen the pictures of this frenzy
Lvl 4
Then I like.

Some of the best conversations I have on this site are with the few women that I have met.
Lvl 8
It works for me too... but i didnt understand which kind of acces i will gain with it. To the site? To a part of the site for women only? (i would love it!!!) Or maybe only to prove i'm not a big hairy guy?
Quote:
Originally posted by missBelfagor

It works for me too... but i didnt understand which kind of acces i will gain with it. To the site? To a part of the site for women only? (i would love it!!!) Or maybe only to prove i'm not a big hairy guy?

To the forum only, you would have too send a proof pic to the female mods
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

female issues???

Issues.

This overused, and often misused, bit of yuppie speak is beginning to get on my last nerve!!

Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Issues.

This overused, and often misused, bit of yuppie speak is beginning to get on my last nerve!!

Yuppy speak?

So like PMS, and women shit like dude, those kind of issues (unless you get off on that)
Lvl 6
So only women who have supplied a proof pic would be given access to this special forum? In concept, I think it's a great idea, I haven't been here long, so I don't know how many women we are talking about, but it seems to me that it would likely be less than 50...is that safe to say? It could be a pretty quiet forum, which is fine, I'm just playind devil's advocate here.
the site is wbw not wgw u may aswell open a new site called wgw.....so would there be a forum for just boys who send a proof pic in lol
Lvl 25
Well if you are going to do that; might as well be fair and create a subforum called "No girls allowed." and in order to gain access post a proof pic.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Well if you are going to do that; might as well be fair and create a subforum called "No girls allowed." and in order to gain access post a proof pic.

Proof pictures for a forum like that would be a major sausage fest!! Does that idea appeal to you?

Lvl 4
There are plenty of women only groups and sites out there. This place should remain as it is.
Lvl 18
Yeah I can't see taking the time and effort to design and run that subforum for the 5 girls who regularly come here. Plus then you're breaking the forum up into groups and that's no good for the site. All members should be able to access all areas of the site.

Really bad idea.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

The thing is the female members have to send one of the female mods a proof pic, (pic of them holding a WBW sign) to gain access.

I've heard rumors that there's a program that lets people modify digital pictures... but that's only a rumor I've heard, no idea if it's true.

On a completely unrelated topic, check out this little guy I found down by the lake
Lvl 59
OOh, I love a nice hippopautacrab. They're so cute.
Lvl 18
So then this is the Grey's Anatomy forum?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

OOh, I love a nice hippopautacrab. They're so cute.
and tasty too
  • Goto: