Score: 3.64 Votes: 11
rate this

Where did my photos go?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Had 90 in the queue a couple of days ago.

Now I have 0, and only 1-2 posted. I know many of them are unique/new, so what happened? Felt like it was a mass-delete, and if so, I'm done here.
Lvl 29
I ate them...like kobayashi!!
Lvl 29
J/k fella. BTW: yer uploads are niiiiice!
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by stupid-head

....Felt like it was a mass-delete, and if so, I'm done here.

Never mention mass-delete to the mods, they will always deny it.

It's not their fault, i've heard rumours that Diz runs a very tight operation and
his mod training methods are not for the faint hearted.
Lvl 18
The pic queue is a recurring problem here. These threads come up constantly. Eventually some mods will come and they will explain that the queue is huge, that they do the best they can and that no one has any real ideas how to fix it. They delete stuff based on whether or not they think they've seen it, age, quality and content of the pics. It's a total crapshoot and less then 10% of what you upload is likely to get approved. I feel your frustrations I've started a thread similar to this one in the past.

edit: You upload some good stuff. Hope the pic queue doesn't chase you off.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 13
If you're looking for someone to blame, stop looking. No, I haven't found the culprit; if there is one. But, I do know that bitching about something being deleted isn't going to help you in the least. S-D and J-S have guided you true. The mods are assholes that are ordinary people doing a job. Don't blame them though; they're just doing their job.

If you wanna get back on top and be a big shot.. Go find some more hotties to upload and make sure they're not likely to be confused with underage girls, the pitures are crystal clear in quality and there are no jism globs on the pictures when you upload them.

And.. don't be a dick. If you're going to be a part of this community, then buck up and work on it and stop whining like a bitch.

If you're not.. Then fuck off. We have good stuff here and there are more important people to talk to. (Like Diz, FeFe, lilRika's ass, and Latino, just to name a few. )

Have a good day.
Lvl 27
Hmm. Wasn't me. That's about all I can tell you.
Lvl 40
I am mass deleting queues just about every day that are full of pro / stamped / repost pics. Hundreds of pics daily. I take screen shots of most of them cause threads like this appear regularly and I can use it as proof. You would think that following a simple rule of NOT uploading pro / stamped pics would be easy but still hundreds appear every day.

For this particular case I remember deleting about 10 of your pics. Why you may ask ???
Refer to attached screen shot of clearly pro / stamped pic ... Only edit to this screen shot is i have removed your ip address. The ones I deleted were of the same person from the same site

Yes, you upload some good pics and I have also approved some in the past but its not us mods fault that you cant follow simple rules .... We are just doing our jobs

Lvl 25
Burn.
Lvl 11
so bluewater, how many gigs of screencaps do you have.
Lvl 13
-------------
Text removed.

-Bangledesh
* This post has been modified by Bangledesh : 14 years ago
Lvl 4
I agree, this happens to me and it makes me mad too when I know all my pics are of girls I personally know and that are of age. I just re-upload and keep my fingers crossed for next time!
Quote:
Originally posted by bluewatertwo

I am mass deleting queues just about every day that are full of pro / stamped / repost pics. Hundreds of pics daily. I take screen shots of most of them cause threads like this appear regularly and I can use it as proof. You would think that following a simple rule of NOT uploading pro / stamped pics would be easy but still hundreds appear every day.

For this particular case I remember deleting about 10 of your pics. Why you may ask ???
Refer to attached screen shot of clearly pro / stamped pic ... Only edit to this screen shot is i have removed your ip address. The ones I deleted were of the same person from the same site

Yes, you upload some good pics and I have also approved some in the past but its not us mods fault that you cant follow simple rules .... We are just doing our jobs

[ Link ]

well done sir..
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

so bluewater, how many gigs of screencaps do you have.

My screen capture takes them at quite high res so about 4 gigs ,,, I keep em for about a month before deleting them .... but then I have 1.25 TB of storage so I dont even notice the space gone
I see. So because of one, I go from 90 to 0.

Thanks guys, it's been a riot. Mods close my account.
Lvl 17
time of the month?
Lvl 11
Quote:

Did you not read what bluewater said? He said there where around 10 pics similar to the one in the screencap. I don't know why you think you deserve to have mods sift through your garbage when it's clear you don't respect the forum rules, and don't have any regard for the moderator time you've already wasted.

From your comments, and the shit you uploaded, it's fairly easy to determine that the site is better without you. The sooner you get gone, the better,
Lvl 20
Quote:

We need a toxx clause.

Also, Bluewater pointed out the ten pics. Nothing was said about the other 90. Maybe they were removed for other reasons. Obviously these ten should have been removed despite that you thought nothing was wrong with them.

For the record, from your current ups:

This is a dupe too, so despite the mods "deleting all your original shit" there are some that still get through. There are probably more that I didn't recognize.

That said, you do upload some remarkably good shit, and I appreciate it. I've been on this site for years and I have a Hell of a time getting anything approved - not because the mods are dicks but because all the shit I come upon has already been posted. I don't upload much because of that.

I'm just saying you upload good shit and we appreciate it. But Bluewater explained the ten or so that got deleted for a watermark. If anyone explained the rest I missed it. Your shit is in fact, not all original (though again you do upload good shit and many are obviously not dupes).

The point is, we all make mistakes. Keep doing the best you can, and understand that the mods have a job to do too.

Or pitch a fit and demand your account be closed. I don't think there's a "close account" option, however.
Some photos were posted by "Anonymous", which I can only assume is a user who is no longer with the board.

It's not worth my time if games like this will be played. I would think that a board that relies on users for contributions would appreciate user-generated content, not delete it.

If they feel that my posting is garbage and that my remaining contributions aren't even worth going through (and I don't think my 6.84 average rating implies I upload garbage), then I'm done.

Remove my account, please.
Lvl 24
Yeah,
We don't randomly close or remove accounts. Especially because someone has a hissy fit because the professional, tagged, and duplicate pics that they uploaded were removed.

You had some pics deleted, fantastic. That's worth this highly intelligent and rational response.

If your pictures are "original" include a note when you upload them.

Or don't. Go and run away. Either way, your account isn't going to be closed. There's no reason to close it.
  • Goto: