Score: 5.00 Votes: 10
rate this

WBW V5.1 -> Bugs & Feature requests!

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 12.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 44
Cars & Movies Top 5 not loading properly for me, I have tried it on IE7.0 and FF2.0.

Lvl 65
Don't know what you did in the last week, but now it's taking forever to go from page to page, at least 15 seconds or more. Last week I did not have this problem. Could it be related to the numerous emotions having to be loaded for every page? Please make them optional again as in the previous version.

I was seriously considering becoming a Sponsored Member, but have been holding off until you resolved the bugs, particularly,

Search function, and the total number of views of babe pictures not being displayed, only total number of votes made.

But more important now is this awful response time. Please don't tell me to use a different browser, that approach is not customer friendly. Besides for new people that find your site, if their not using that particular browser, and have this type of response problem they most likely would not return.

Thanks
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by ØbsoleteRealism

Cars & Movies Top 5 not loading properly for me, I have tried it on IE7.0 and FF2.0.

I'm having the same problem. At one time it was just a few of them not coming up (ex. 3-5 of both cars and movies). Now none are showing up.
Lvl 12
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the drop-down menus at the top of the page are not working properly (atleast not for me). When I'm on my profilepage for example, and I want to, lets say, go to the forum, I have to open the forum tab. Opening it is not a problem, but it disappears right back after. It's hard to keep them open long enough so you can click any of the submenus.

if this helps: I'm using IE6
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Blue

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the drop-down menus at the top of the page are not working properly (atleast not for me). When I'm on my profilepage for example, and I want to, lets say, go to the forum, I have to open the forum tab. Opening it is not a problem, but it disappears right back after. It's hard to keep them open long enough so you can click any of the submenus.

if this helps: I'm using IE6

use Mozilla Firefox.

this site was created to be used on Firefox therefore it is better in Mozilla firefox than any other web browser.

hope that helped you.
Lvl 6
You used to be able to see how many times a picture had been viewed... Now you can only see that if it makes it into one of the TOP lists... Being able to see the view count on pictures would be nice.
Lvl 21
hey diz how bout a report button for the babe gallery , the reposts are getting out of hand
Lvl 25
Hmm.. there is a report button on top, look at this screenshot!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by dustyw

You used to be able to see how many times a picture had been viewed... Now you can only see that if it makes it into one of the TOP lists... Being able to see the view count on pictures would be nice.

Is already in the development version.
Lvl 5
Loss of catagory in url. This causes the category to be lost and next will goto the next picture and not the next picture in category.

To repro:
cut-n-paste http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/882789/1/category/
click Add to Favorities the url becomes
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/882791/
and
cut-n-paste http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/882789/1/category/
Add a comment, url becomes
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/882789/1/#lastpost
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Hmm.. there is a report button on top, look at this screenshot!
thanks,, i was looking for it at the bottom of the page
Lvl 25
I just thought of a possible feature. It's not a big deal but what about making a search option in the babe movies for sound/no sound? Like I said it's no big deal, it was just a thought I had.
Lvl 23
I might have said this before, but a list of who favourited a pic maybe on the properties page, or to make it less drag on the page a number (the number of people that favourited) that when clicked shows a list of names (names hyperlink to profiles of said user).. get me?
Lvl 8
Sorry, not sure if this has been raised recently but I've got to head to work and don't have time to search the forums.

HAs anyone else noticed that when going to your own or someone else's profile the Most Recent posts in each forum aren't being updated? For example, FeFeHumHum's hasn't been updated since 11/09 but I've just read some of her posts from today.

Apologies if it's a repost of a known bug.

Cheers
Lvl 25
[BUG]

Not sure if this has been said but when clicking the "save favorites" link in my favorite babes, I get a page with what looks like some weird code, I would take a screen shot of it but whenever I have tried it, everything froze. However I'll try again to get a SS of it.

**EDIT**
Here is the SS of what I am getting

**EDIT 2**
I just thought about checking on the dev site, and everything went fine.
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 25
[Feature Request]

How about a button to remove all of your favorites at one time instead of having to click on each one to remove it.
Lvl 12
Dont know if this is posted allready ,
but just noticed :

How to Delete Pm's now ? You can select the ones to Delete , you can choose Delete as option then , but no button to make it doing it
i only see "a fault on page" after i select Delete as option in the little drop down window...
Lvl 11
I still cant axxess the forum search oll keep getting topic not found no matter what.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Inhuman

Dont know if this is posted allready ,
but just noticed :

How to Delete Pm's now ? You can select the ones to Delete , you can choose Delete as option then , but no button to make it doing it
i only see "a fault on page" after i select Delete as option in the little drop down window...

There isnt a need for a button, all you do is mark the ones for deletion, click the arrow for the drop down box, then click delete and thats it.

Quote:
Originally posted by jmappa911

I still cant axxess the forum search oll keep getting topic not found no matter what.

It should be back working with the release of V5.1
Lvl 25
WBW V5.1 Released...

[Topic locked -> New one creating for v5.2]
  • Goto: