Score: 3.40 Votes: 5
rate this

Two of my videos were “Approved”

Starter: CursedChild Posted: 7 months ago Views: 1.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I’ve had 3 video uploads get “approved” over the past 2 weeks, but only one of them shows up on my profile. Did I miss something?
Lvl 52
Keeps happening to me too. Gets approved, receive the credits and then never appears. Already said it a few times before, never received a response
Lvl 70
I'm not a vid mod so can't check, but either it's being deleted after being accepted (for example another mod realised it was pro or whatever) in which case it would appear in the log, or it could be a technical/encoding issue that keeps the vid stuck somewhere between being aproved and up on the site.
Lvl 65
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
I'm not a vid mod so can't check, but either it's being deleted after being accepted (for example another mod realised it was pro or whatever) in which case it would appear in the log, or it could be a technical/encoding issue that keeps the vid stuck somewhere between being aproved and up on the site.

Or it could have been a duplicate.
Lvl 52
Never appeared in the log, so i always thought its a technical issue
Lvl 56
It keeps happening to me too. Multiple times.
Happened just 10 minutes ago again.
Video gets approved, get the credits, but it's nowhere to be seen, and doesn't count in the "Live today" of "Uploads waiting" statistics.
And when I try reuploading it, it's rejected because of "duplicate", but a duplicate of something that nobody can see.
dariusslay finds this awesome.
Lvl 40
altough several users have report this problem on serveral occassions you can read above that the mods don't recognize or understand the issue and always reply about it as it would be removed as duplicate (but then you still would find a trace of it in your logs , what's not the case here) , and Diz-X doesn't seem to react on those reports....
the problem is propably bigger than the amount of reports about it....
Recognizing the problem would be a first step, as long as this does not happen there will be no solution, it will not solve itself
* This post has been modified : 5 months ago
Lvl 56
Funny thing, it just happened again.
It definitely won't resolve itself.

What's the point of uploading things if no one can see them?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
altough several users have report this problem on serveral occassions you can read above that the mods don't recognize or understand the issue and always reply about it as it would be removed as duplicate (but then you still would find a trace of it in your logs , what's not the case here) , and Diz-X doesn't seem to react on those reports....
the problem is propably bigger than the amount of reports about it....
Recognizing the problem would be a first step, as long as this does not happen there will be no solution, it will not solve itself

A video mod (or Diz) would be needed to check the log and see if the videos were deleted afterwards. Unless a user can see their live log (not queue log) themselves? Mablu said earlier it didn't show in the log but not sure if it was the queue log or live log. Can you check that CWagstaff?

But since they're being marked as duplicate if uploaded again, seems more like it's a bug that prevents some accepted videos to be showing (an encoding bug or something like it). Only Diz would be able to fix that though.
Lvl 56
Quote:
Can you check that CWagstaff?

It's not in the live log.
And it's not in the queue log.
Nowhere to be seen.

Just to be clear, if uploaded again they are marked as duplicate by a mod, not the automatic check (or whatever it is) when uploading.
Lvl 40
Quote:
A video mod (or Diz) would be needed to check the log and see if the videos were deleted afterwards. Unless a user can see their live log (not queue log) themselves? Mablu said earlier it didn't show in the log but not sure if it was the queue log or live log. Can you check that CWagstaff?

But since they're being marked as duplicate if uploaded again, seems more like it's a bug that prevents some accepted videos to be showing (an encoding bug or something like it). Only Diz would be able to fix that though.

Yes users can see their own live log for videos same as for pictures....
I already mentionned it several times in post #5334628 and #5384262 in next thread months ago...
https://whatboyswant.com/forums/general/feedback/the-new-feature-request-and-bugs-thread-167459?page=8
* This post has been modified : 5 months ago
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by CWagstaff
It's not in the live log.
And it's not in the queue log.
Nowhere to be seen.

Just to be clear, if uploaded again they are marked as duplicate by a mod, not the automatic check (or whatever it is) when uploading.

That has to be a bug then. I'll ping Diz about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
Yes users can see their own live log for videos same as for pictures....
I already mentionned it several times in post #5334628 and #5384262 in next thread months

I wasn't back in the mod team back then, so didn't follow that thread, thanks for the info though.
Lvl 56
Yet another video that's gone into this weird unknown place that nobody seems to care about -_-
Lvl 70
I told Diz about it last time and he confirmed it's a bug. Not much else we can do about it than wait for it to be fixed unfortunately.
Lvl 25
I have been behind of a lot of problems. I will make a topic about it...
Lvl 56
Thanks for the info.

Can't you still see the video somewhere?
One has been accepted like 15 min ago, it's nowhere to be seen.
Lvl 56
Still going on, 3 in a row that completely disappear after approval, in the past 2 hours.
Lvl 25
broken site, waste of time, it's no wonder only a handful of people are contributing content here
* This post has been modified : 4 months ago
Lvl 24
My profile says 16 approved photos, but none in my 'live log', and 'babes uploaded' says 0. Are those all duplicates?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by vbollie
My profile says 16 approved photos, but none in my 'live log', and 'babes uploaded' says 0. Are those all duplicates?

2 videos are accepted and in the queue for encoding, after encoding they will appear online.
  • Goto: