Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

trolls given 1 point in every photo

Starter: lordjurgen Posted: 2 years ago Views: 2.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
What bothers me the most is people who go trolling. For example, there are some users who always give me a score of 1 in all my photos. Let's see, my wife is not a model, she is a normal girl. I do not pretend 10 and 9 but it is clear that those who enter to put 1 and always 1 are trolling then you enter their profile and they do not have a profile photo or uploads. And the ones that have uploads are random girl uploads from the internet. to see mental wankers get a real woman and do not bother. When I tell the truth, I think that is what bothers them that I have a real woman, whether they like it or not, I do not live by handjob
darkstar001, F1098, Sinom, sxd2500 and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
Dude, who could rate her a 1? She has a smoking body
Dogtrack, lordjurgen, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 63
I haven't seen any pictures that I know of. Do you have the links?
lordjurgen finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
I don’t get the scores. To me a 5 is average 8 is hot and very few 9 and 10’s. But seems to me people think 5 is low. I will check your posts out. Update she is a 5/6 so your getting average over 7. Don’t get your problem..
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by vegas365
Dude, who could rate her a 1? She has a smoking body

these guys
https://whatboyswant.com/user/paige80
https://whatboyswant.com/user/hl2050
https://whatboyswant.com/user/headdeveloper
https://whatboyswant.com/user/fshev
is in every photo i upload
thanks so much you can see our videos on xxx and more albums

[please do not promote other sites - Edited by mod]
* This post has been modified by Diz-X : 2 years ago
Dogtrack finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Sumo999
I don’t get the scores. To me a 5 is average 8 is hot and very few 9 and 10’s. But seems to me people think 5 is low. I will check your posts out. Update she is a 5/6 so your getting average over 7. Don’t get your problem..

the problem is people who given 1 in every photo just for nothing
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by robert98597
I haven't seen any pictures that I know of. Do you have the links?

just enter in my profile they photos are uploading by me
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by lordjurgen

I don't mean this in any sort of negative way, but what difference does it make? How is it a problem for you? Sure, I understand, that as a possible point of pride, you'd like to see everybody love your submissions and give them a high score. But, how does a submission's score impact you in any way? You still get a reward credit point for having your submission accepted. Is there an additional high rating bonus I'm not aware of?

I mean, there are those who give automatic 10s to all posts by certain posters or types of posts, no matter the quality. So, vote averages on pics get unfairly skewed in both directions. Only the 1 voters get called out because no one is going to complain that their submission got an unwarranted 10.

So, outside of not liking that pics you submit get a 1 vote from some users, how is it a problem?

A month ago, I had someone get mad at me and send me a "F*** You" message out of nowhere for not rating their pics higher. They apparently thought (for some odd reason) that I should be giving every post they make a '10'. I later found they went back and gave all my old submissions a '1' vote. I can't say that their action impacted me in any way on the site.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
realwilo, lordjurgen, Dennis2377, dariusslay find this awesome.
Lvl 12
Just be happy you have a wife that is hot enough to post here.
Dogtrack, lordjurgen, Dennis2377, F1098 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 57
Friendly advice. You have a spectacular wife and really shouldn’t care about how people vote. Everyone is different. You are a lucky man.
realwilo, lordjurgen, Dennis2377, F1098 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:

What about people who give 10’s to everyone, it works it self out..

Also have you checked if they give all photos on the site 1 or just your photos? If it’s just yours maybe they think your wife is only a 1. If it’s every photo the vote on then it won’t make any difference to your score vs other photos as they got a 1 as well.

Are you that insecure you need validation from others?
ishavedmyballs4this finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Dogtrack
Friendly advice. You have a spectacular wife and really shouldn’t care about how people vote. Everyone is different. You are a lucky man.

+1
Diz-X, lordjurgen, Dogtrack, msc001 find this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ishavedmyballs4this
I don't mean this in any sort of negative way, but what difference does it make? How is it a problem for you? Sure, I understand, that as a possible point of pride, you'd like to see everybody love your submissions and give them a high score. But, how does a submission's score impact you in any way? You still get a reward credit point for having your submission accepted. Is there an additional high rating bonus I'm not aware of?

I mean, there are those who give automatic 10s to all posts by certain posters or types of posts, no matter the quality. So, vote averages on pics get unfairly skewed in both directions. Only the 1 voters get called out because no one is going to complain that their submission got an unwarranted 10.

So, outside of not liking that pics you submit get a 1 vote from some users, how is it a problem?

A month ago, I had someone get mad at me and send me a "F*** You" message out of nowhere for not rating their pics higher. They apparently thought (for some odd reason) that I should be giving every post they make a '10'. I later found they went back and gave all my old submissions a '1' vote. I can't say that their action impacted me in any way on the site.

you are very right friend.
but it is not a matter of pride or anything similar to pretend that everyone gives high marks is childish
but the fact of the trolling is what bothers it is only with the intention of annoying I give you an example and without taking as an example photos published by me. look at this girl is published by another user and for me she is a very very beautiful girl
But if you look at the point graph, the same person always appears as in my photos, giving him 1
I have noticed many photos and it is the same.
That stupid behavior is what I reproach, in fact I do not care about the points I value the comments that is the fun because it gives us room to answer and have fun creating interaction with other users and making friends even within the site
ishavedmyballs4this finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:

But if you look at the point graph, the same person always appears as in my photos, giving him 1
I have noticed many photos and it is the same.

Yes, it is unfortunate. I've notice it happen to a few other posters as well ( different bunch of '1' voters than those that seem to afflict you). Never been sure as to why. Whether they are a single person with a few alternate accounts, a group of offline/online friends, or something else entirely; the degree to which their votes are focused indicates some form of coordination between them. Why only a few posters like yourself are targets, is also a mystery. In one case, the poster almost always posts 'model pretty' types of girls, which the group always votes '1' on, and they give 10s to other posters' pics that are of more 'plain' girls. Another block of '1' voters seem to target 'college sorority' types of pics. Whether the voters responsible just hate a certain type of pic, hate a specific poster (for unknown reasons), try to lower the rating of certain pics to keep them off the 'Trending' list, or any of a number of other motivations is known only to each particular clique.

Kind of hoping that the filtering abilities Diz is working on reduces what you are experiencing. If a group of voters give every one of your posts a '1', then there would really be no excuse for them not to place posts by you on their 'block' list so they don't have to see them. No guarantee of course, but hopefully the filters will give contributors like yourself who appear to be singled out by a particular clique some relief. Best wishes to you.
lordjurgen finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ishavedmyballs4this
Yes, it is unfortunate. I've notice it happen to a few other posters as well ( different bunch of '1' voters than those that seem to afflict you). Never been sure as to why. Whether they are a single person with a few alternate accounts, a group of offline/online friends, or something else entirely; the degree to which their votes are focused indicates some form of coordination between them. Why only a few posters like yourself are targets, is also a mystery. In one case, the poster almost always posts 'model pretty' types of girls, which the group always votes '1' on, and they give 10s to other posters' pics that are of more 'plain' girls. Another block of '1' voters seem to target 'college sorority' types of pics. Whether the voters responsible just hate a certain type of pic, hate a specific poster (for unknown reasons), try to lower the rating of certain pics to keep them off the 'Trending' list, or any of a number of other motivations is known only to each particular clique.

Kind of hoping that the filtering abilities Diz is working on reduces what you are experiencing. If a group of voters give every one of your posts a '1', then there would really be no excuse for them not to place posts by you on their 'block' list so they don't have to see them. No guarantee of course, but hopefully the filters will give contributors like yourself who appear to be singled out by a particular clique some relief. Best wishes to you.

THANK YOU MANY FRIEND FOR YOUR WORDS SINCE THEY ARE VERY CLARIFYING, WE SEND YOU A GREETING AND A BIG HUG
Dogtrack finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
I give this bitch session a 1
Dennis2377, Sumo999 find this awesome.
Lvl 94
The way I see it is.... many vote a 1 as voicing their displeasure in the style of pic... no matter how hot it is... I’ve seen some vote 1 on every non nude pic they see.. many years ago I fought the same battle you’re fighting now. The best advice I can give you is... enjoy those who appreciate your posts and ignore the ones who hate. It sucks that people have to try and ruin what I consider the best part of wbw... but it’s been that way from the beginning and probably won’t ever change
bob4funs1234, Dogtrack, lordjurgen, exocet find this awesome.
Lvl 26
Voting is a subjective opinion and as such what I regard as an 8 someone may see as only a 6. But these individuals; and strictguy is one of many; who only ever score 1 makes me think that they are inadequate in some way. Never had a girlfriend perhaps, have a sad lonely life sat in their room with no other interests, low intellect and probably several other issues. Many of these individuals have never posted a picture and many times in the past I have called them out to post a picture of a girl that they consider a 10. Never happened. So what's the answer? I can now spot when a submission has been hit by one of these people. So if they've scored a 1 and then 2 others score a 10 that makes a combined score of 21 for the 3 posts. An average of 7. So perhaps the answer is that when a 1 has been scored and she quite clearly isn't then by overscoring it negates the low scoring idiots.
POG1777, mikeyeven, lordjurgen find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:

Have you thought they might think she is only worth a 1. Everyone has different tastes and standards..

If you don’t like negativity don’t post on a forum..
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Sumo999

Agreed, pretty much. 3 can be an attractive beach or fashion shot. 5 is getting interesting. 7 is gorgeous. More is exceptional.
Dogtrack, Sumo999 find this awesome.
  • Goto: