Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Site update #1

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 2 months ago Views: 536
Lvl 25
As promised, I will provide periodic site updates to discuss changes and fixes.

- We will be discontinuing the trial membership.

- Due to the increase in energy costs, we are unable to sustain the current premium membership prices. I will calculate new prices and publish them shortly.

- To enhance video encoding speed, server maintenance is scheduled for the upcoming week to install two hardware video accelerators. This improvement will significantly expedite processing, allowing us to add more videos to the website on daily basis.

- The issue with incorrect upload dimensions in the babe section has been resolved. Images must now meet a minimum size requirement of 720x720, and any images smaller than this will be rejected upon upload.

- I will soon create a topic to recruit new moderators for our moderation team in order to speed up the moderation process for the babes section.

- New additions to the upload rules will include new guidelines regarding the subjects "unconscious", "no gallery images", and "no compilations videos."
* This post has been modified : 2 months ago
bob4funs1234, NaughtyNomad find this awesome.
Lvl 25
The revised premium prices are as follows, and they will be implemented within a week. If you wish to take advantage of the current rates, now is your chance to sign up before the changes take effect:

1 month - 14 euro
3 months - 36 euro
6 months - 64 euro
12 months - 105 euro
24 months - 170 euro
60 months - 350 euro

The prices for existing memberships will remain the same as when you initially signed up. However, upon cancellation or expiration, new prices will apply when you sign up again.
* This post has been modified : 2 months ago
bob4funs1234, NaughtyNomad find this awesome.
Lvl 37
[reply=Diz-X]As promised, I will provide periodic site updates to discuss changes and fixes.

- The issue with incorrect upload dimensions in the babe section has been resolved. Images must now meet a minimum size requirement of 720x720, and any images smaller than this will be rejected upon upload.

This issue is not resolved. I have reported over 60 photos deemed too small just today alone.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy

This issue is not resolved. I have reported over 60 photos deemed too small just today alone.

If this is an automatic thing that kicks in at the point of upload, it probably won’t affect the images already in the queue (currently 13.5k).
It just means any new uploads smaller than 720x720 SHOULD be auto-rejected from now on.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
If this is an automatic thing that kicks in at the point of upload, it probably won’t affect the images already in the queue (currently 13.5k).
It just means any new uploads smaller than 720x720 SHOULD be auto-rejected from now on.

It is fixed at upload, what is already uploaded is accepted at upload. No reporting needed, it only gives me more work.
Lvl 37
[reply=Diz-X]It is fixed at upload, what is already uploaded is accepted at upload. No reporting needed, it only gives me more work.[/reply

Have the reported pix been rejected? Just curious because if they've been rejected, it's totally unfair not to report and reject the others that are already in the queue.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Have the reported pix been rejected? Just curious because if they've been rejected, it's totally unfair not to report and reject the others that are already in the queue.

Images that were uploaded before the bug fix will be accepted, and any images uploaded after the fix will be rejected at the upload stage. We will not delete the accepted at upload and will accept their dimensions as they is.

I don't see why this should be unfair?
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Images that were uploaded before the bug fix will be accepted, and any images uploaded after the fix will be rejected at the upload stage. We will not delete the accepted at upload and will accept their dimensions as they is.

I don't see why this should be unfair?

I'm asking about the pix that were reported, have they been rejected? Yes or no? It would be unfair if they were because they were also uploaded before the bug fix. I don't want my reporting them to cause them to be rejected if you aren't going to reject all the others also. If that's the case then I'll have to keep reporting all the small pix I find, so they can be rejected too.
Lvl 25
Quote:
I'm asking about the pix that were reported, have they been rejected? Yes or no? It would be unfair if they were because they were also uploaded before the bug fix. I don't want my reporting them to cause them to be rejected if you aren't going to reject all the others also. If that's the case then I'll have to keep reporting all the small pix I find, so they can be rejected too.

They are not deleted.
Lvl 37
Quote:
They are not deleted.

OK, thank you.
Lvl 25
Just came back home after installing the video encoding accelerator cards in both storage servers.

I already wrote a patch for out encoder software to make use of the accelerators. I will be testing this in the coming days and hopefully 🤞 this can be implemented very soon to the production environment.
The_Sentinel finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:
The revised premium prices are as follows, and they will be implemented within a week. If you wish to take advantage of the current rates, now is your chance to sign up before the changes take effect:

12 months - 105 euro

Seems like a fair price. Happy to support the site when my renewal comes up next year. Thanks for all the hard work!
The_Sentinel finds this awesome.