Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Site changes: Changelog

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 4 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
v1.1.9 released. Some permissions related issues fixed and video search next and prev on video view now sticks to search parameters.
Lvl 25
While I very much appreciate the ease of the automatic unlock of 0 coin videos and I understand how this change somehow affected my issue, I just have to say it's a bit weird to see the filesize of the video in the bottom of the thumbnail instead of it saying 0 coins.
But good job, nice to see you working on the changes at such a good and steady pace, keep it up.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryodome
While I very much appreciate the ease of the automatic unlock of 0 coin videos and I understand how this change somehow affected my issue, I just have to say it's a bit weird to see the filesize of the video in the bottom of the thumbnail instead of it saying 0 coins.
But good job, nice to see you working on the changes at such a good and steady pace, keep it up.

The filesize is for your downloading pleasure, so you know how big it is what you are downloading. I am working around the clock to add new stuff and fixes. I hope more people will appreciate it.
Cryodome finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
Site changes are great so far
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
The filesize is for your downloading pleasure, so you know how big it is what you are downloading. I am working around the clock to add new stuff and fixes. I hope more people will appreciate it.

ok. I see how that can be useful to some people and I'm sure I'll get used to seeing it in no time. No problem, actually useful the more I think about it.
Lvl 25
v1.1.10 released.
  • Goto: