Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Request For Features In Next Wbw

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
As Diz wrote i should make a thread with the feat. i think should be in the next WBW.

More different ranks...

A pop up box when you recive a pm

A pop up box when one of your buddyes goes online

Bigger avtar for Members

More options for Members

More smileys

More themes

Perhaps users can make themes

A feature where you can rate all pictures from one user, like hot or not

A forum for the newbies, with hints, tips, faq and so on, instead of them using the lounge for that

Thats about it for now...
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 25
What about reporting duplicate images in the car section, I went through some galleries just a few minutes ago and I saw alot that have been uploaded more than once, some of them were even uploaded by the same member.
Lvl 22
i would find it cool if we could hotlink a banner in our signatures. like....

It's just a little thing, but I would like in the forum for noobs for there to be a list of all the chicks and possibly sites that are banned from here. It might save everyone time if we knew what could and could not be posted. I still run into times where I post something only to find out she's banned and it might save the mods from wasting time chasing everyone down.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

It's just a little thing, but I would like in the forum for noobs for there to be a list of all the chicks and possibly sites that are banned from here. It might save everyone time if we knew what could and could not be posted. I still run into times where I post something only to find out she's banned and it might save the mods from wasting time chasing everyone down.

Well I think i've read this somewhere on here that it would defeat the purpose of the links being blacklisted because they would be posted on the site anyway, same with pictures of the girls. The only thing that can really be done about that is just for them to find out when they post, and then they will have to remember.
I can understand about the blacklisted sites but for most of that us that follow the rules it would be nice to know what girls can't be posted. Your always gonna have rule breakers like want3d and the like but I think most users would like to know what girls will bring the mods down on you.
Lvl 25
Thats true, when I first came and started posting, I ended up posting pics of Melissa Lincoln/Midwest Melissa, everyone was cool about it, they just let me know and I fixed it by taking them down. Until then I had no idea who she was.
Lvl 12
chat, we must have CHAT
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by dumass111

chat, we must have CHAT

Why do we need chat, we have forums and PMs
Lvl 19
I noticed yesterday, that it'd be so great feature to have some [code][/code] or [pre][/pre] tags here, which don't have any formatting, just plain text without any features what so ever.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by dumass111

chat, we must have CHAT

we had chat.... it didnt work
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

How long ago and why didnt it work?
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilHair[DK
]
As Diz wrote i should make a thread with the feat. i think should be in the next WBW.

More different ranks...

A pop up box when you recive a pm

A pop up box when one of your buddyes goes online

Bigger avtar for Members

More options for Members

More smileys

More themes

Perhaps users can make themes

A feature where you can rate all pictures from one user, like hot or not

A forum for the newbies, with hints, tips, faq and so on, instead of them using the lounge for that

Thats about it for now...

The ranks surely.

A pop-up when a message comes can, but don't have to be (I wonder if my FF would let it open), but when a buddy goes online - definitely no. Imagine looking at a pop-up every 5 minutes. Annoying.

There is a way to rate all babes from one user - you can go to his uploads and rate there.

Bigger avatars - hell yeah, it would be great.

Making themes - sweet =)

The rest is also ok.

To Trust - I don't think it's a good idea, people who are using modems would be forced to download even more images.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by JAWZ112180

[reply=Burn]

[/reply]

we had two rooms

the first didnt work because it was kinda buggy and no one came to it

the second didnt work because we were finding that only regular members went to it.... we had all been using msn group chat before the chatroom was made avalible... and figured if no new people are going to come here we might as well use group chat again

it may still be online though
i dont know
you would have to ask screwy
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

[reply=JAWZ112180]
[reply=Burn]

[/reply]

we had two rooms

the first didnt work because it was kinda buggy and no one came to it

the second didnt work because we were finding that only regular members went to it.... we had all been using msn group chat before the chatroom was made avalible... and figured if no new people are going to come here we might as well use group chat again

it may still be online though
i dont know
you would have to ask screwy
[/reply]

Well that makes sence
I dont think bigger avatars would be a good idea, simply to save a little bandwidth for the site. You can accomplish alot with 10 (or 25 for sponsors) if you use the right programs.

I think more ranks and like trust said - being able to hotlink a sig banner would be awesome. Wouldnt affect the site much (other than those on dialup) and would give each poster a chance to have more personality.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!

No banners in signatures. Ever!
Lvl 20
Banners in signatures actually did work for a while in the beta version of v4. We had to take it away pretty fast.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by wit_

[reply=trustno.1]

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!

No banners in signatures. Ever!
[/reply]

Lvl 22
Lots more FAQs or "A forum for the newbies, with hints, tips, faq and so on, instead of them using the lounge for that"
  • Goto: