Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Rating pictures...???

Starter: Redrum007 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 507
Lvl 13
Perhaps this has been discussed before, but each and every time i´m loggin on to WBW and wants to rate the lovely babes, it has already been done for me....!?!?!? Almost all the girls are rated, but i´m not the one who´s done it!!! How come?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Very interesting, believe it or not, just now I was about to pose the same question. I was looking through the various groups - tight asses, party babes, etc - and noticed that it showed I had given a certain rating to a pic I've never seen before, much less voted on.

I, too, would like to know what's going on with that!
Lvl 13
No problems here.

Maybe it is a new special service offered by Diz to comfortably increase your user score?
Lvl 10
Do you have your browser with JAVA enabled. I'm not sure but I think that stuff work with that.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Kazzman

Do you have your browser with JAVA enabled. I'm not sure but I think the stuff work with that.

No, Java is definitely not required. And it definitely does not lead to this behavior either.
Lvl 23
Where are you guys seeing these ratings at? In the top of the babes section or on the page of the actual picture?

If it's in the top of the babes area, it's just a bug showing that you voted when you really didn't. If you go to the pic itself you'll still be able to vote on it.

If that's not the problem, then I don't know what is.
highguy knows his shit
Lvl 23
You know it!