31.51% (23)

• There is a properties page?

24.66% (18)

• Indifferent

6.85% (5)

• No

5.48% (4)

Votes: 73
So we thought for anyone interested, we would give a small preview of how the properties page in the babe gallery will look, now it may or may not change before the beta testing is done, but you should get the idea as to how we will finally find out, after all these years, where all the "one" votes come from...
Lvl 27
And for those to lazy to click the attachment

Lvl 13
After all these years...I have yet to see anyone that even
approaches a "1". I shudder to think about what a 1
would even look like. Came very close to giving out my
first 10 the other day. It's gonna be fun berating dipshits
that give 1's to perfectly cute chicks, just because they think
her score is too high. Well done gents!
Quote:
Originally posted by bdfunk1234

After all these years...I have yet to see anyone that even
approaches a "1". I shudder to think about what a 1
would even look like. Came very close to giving out my
first 10 the other day. It's gonna be fun berating dipshits
that give 1's to perfectly cute chicks, just because they think
her score is too high. Well done gents!

That's amazing. I don't give many ones, mainly because with about 1.2 million pictures, I don't see WTH so many people waste their time looking at girls that apparently are really disgusting to them.

But true "1's" are out there.
Looks nice
Lvl 20
Is it going to tell us how many people have her as a favorite some place?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I honestly don't know, that's just how it looks now, Dizzy isn't done adding things yet, and I don't know what's on his list of things to add...
Lvl 27
Ive seen a few 1s on here, seen a lot more 10s. In the real world there should be about as many 1s as 10s.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Very very good idea!!!
Lvl 7
great idea, looking forward to the new site.
Lvl 70
By the way, will there be a "1 vote spam" preventing system as it was suggested in the WBW future thread ?
Lvl 18
Looks very solid, but I expect nothing less.

BTW, nice oxymoron = a penis faced pussy...
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Spidey_

Ive seen a few 1s on here, seen a lot more 10s. In the real world there should be about as many 1s as 10s.

Well, WBW suffers from selection bias.

You're going to find more 10s than 1s in our galleries because people generally upload girls they think are attractive.
by all means lets find out who the infamous "1" voters are
Lvl 15
why all the gripes?...you egg the "1" voters on by giving them the attention they want......what's next?...... the "5" voters...we all differ on what is
and isn't.......
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by SaltyDog

why all the gripes?...you egg the "1" voters on by giving them the attention they want......what's next?...... the "5" voters...we all differ on what is
and isn't.......

Agreed, however some people vote 1 just because the babe isn't naked....

I could find many pics on my uploads that are over an 8 average where they've been voted 1, just because they are topless only!
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by SaltyDog

and isn't.......

Well, everyone have the right to express his opinion so, yes we shouldn't hunt everyone who put a 1 for whatever reason.

BUT, there is clearly some members (or one with lots of accounts) only voting 1 for the sake of it. There's only 2 explanations for those : either they're trolling the votes, or they're not liking the site. Those won't be able to hide anymore and maybe will have to consider stopping trolling or finding another website more in their tastes.

There is also another solution to prevent those unwanted votes : add a feature that automatically block vote rights when a member have an average vote bellow x (with a minimum votes of y).
Lvl 25
I have banned about 100 accounts for troll voting, those account were created by the same user to vote 1's.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

I have banned about 100 accounts for troll voting, those account were created by the same user to vote 1's.

(beer)
Lvl 70
Wow... so some people really have the time to login to 100 accounts just to troll vote ?
  • Goto: