Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Large (very large) favorites playlist download issues

Starter: mtndew2756 Posted: 4 months ago Views: 858
Lvl 18
When attempting to download my admittedly large favorite list the site appears to hang after it compiles (not sure what else to call it) the list. I've attached a screen grab of what I'm talking about, it his 100%, hands for 5-10 min, then the box disappears and noting downloads. I'm assuming this is due to how absurdly large my list is. My plan is to download it and then start to trim heavily to get it back to something reasonable. Is there a way to better force a download this large? I've tried so far in chrome, edge, and firefox. In the first 2 the list does not even compile, the bar remains blank. In firefox it seems to work, but then the freeze mentioned above.

Any thoughts? Apart from trim the list

Thanks!
Lvl 55
ok, i've found , sometimes, it might not work for you and I use mozilla, hit cancel do it again and wait. sometimes it works and sometimes not. just saying.
Lvl 25
An issue I am still working on to fix... Haven't been well the last couple of months and it's still on my todo list.
Lvl 27
How do you download your favorite list(s)?

Can you download someone else's favorite list(s)?

I tried to find an answer by searching forums but no luck
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BobGums
How do you download your favorite list(s)?

Can you download someone else's favorite list(s)?

I tried to find an answer by searching forums but no luck

Premium membership only.
Lvl 21
Why donwloading your favs if you can see them here its still the same
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Premium membership only.

Thanks Diz
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
An issue I am still working on to fix... Haven't been well the last couple of months and it's still on my todo list.

Copy that, appreciate the response. I hope you get better soon, and not because of this issue, it can wait.

Take care!
bob4funs1234 finds this awesome.