Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Image Linking : 404 ?

Starter: hottap Posted: 2 weeks ago Views: 253
Lvl 2
I created a topic about a model on the famous babes subforum. As indicated in the rules of the forum I hosted the images externally as they may be copyrighted (on imagevenue). A few hours later the links go to the forum's 404 page, despite my pics still being hosted (I checked). What am I doing wrong ?
kamalah finds this awesome.
Lvl 40
you should not use the link icon to put the url from imagevenue but the it in the picture icon...
Lvl 2
I'm not sure I understand
Lvl 40
put your imagevenue url in the 5 icon the one to add a picture
hottap finds this awesome.
Lvl 2
I think I got it, thank you. Additionally do you happen to know how to access the URL of images that suffer the same problem ?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by hottap
I think I got it, thank you. Additionally do you happen to know how to access the URL of images that suffer the same problem ?

On the post you've already made? If you edit your post, you might be able to see the links there.
Lvl 2
On someone else's post actually. This was unrelated to my original problem. I was wondering if I could access the photos that are in an old post (thumbs are still there, I assume the photos are still there on imagevenue, but I may assume wrong)
Lvl 4
hottap,
the tattooed gal you posted and the hotlinking was real nice!
please share the thread with the thumbs you're reffering, maybe we can help.
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by kamalah

please share the thread with the thumbs you're reffering, maybe we can help.

this is one of the thread I stumbled upon :

https://whatboyswant.com/forums/babes/famous-babes/celebrity-wallz-148219?page=6
Lvl 75
That thread is almost 14 years old so I'm not too surprised the links are no longer working. But the original poster might be able to help you, perhaps send him a message? (he has been online as recently as 4 days ago).
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
That thread is almost 14 years old so I'm not too surprised the links are no longer working. But the original poster might be able to help you, perhaps send him a message? (he has been online as recently as 4 days ago).

You're right. I had tried before but I couldn't yet. I can now (I guess that's because I posted some stuff so now I'm considered an active user and not a bot ^^)