Score: 1.80 Votes: 5
rate this

How long does it take to get pics approved?

Starter: iFaPuL8ToR Posted: 1 year ago Views: 1.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 62
Come on guys chill

Mods come and go, and now we are more on the go side. Instead on complaining, why don't you contribute and apply, and help out a bit.

In the old times it was way easier. It was easy to distinguish between amateur and pro. Nowadays, a pic that seems amateur, suddenly has a claim from an OnlyFans model, for example.

I don't like the algorithm either. I've been here 12 years, i've uploaded almost 30k pictures and my limit is 250. And yes, i have to wait, right now, 2 weeks for them to be approved. It used to be less, but right now, it is what it is.

And again, if you don't like it, do something. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.
justmeee, The_Sentinel, bob4funs1234, Doraemon find this awesome.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
You keep pointing out that you jumped from 100 pics to 1000 after just one upload. I think you're full of shit!
As for upload stats, I can do the math you moron. Justmee has over 12,000 pics uploaded and he's only been here 21 months. That comes out to an average of about 20 pics uploaded every single day! Now if what the mods keep saying about the queue having 13,000 pics in it and it takes 2 to 3 weeks for pics to be approved or rejected, how in the hell can that be possible without his pics being given special treatment? All you have to do is look through the new babes pics for a few days and you'll see the vast majority of the members with the highest amount of pictures uploaded are people who have been on the site less than 3 years.

so hotshot I showed you my stats , how do you explain that I have a total of some more than 800 pictures and an uploadlimit of 1000 with your explanation above ?
eddie9a72 finds this awesome.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Not all the mods are worthless, only the newer ones Diz has gotten in the last 3 or 4 years. They all think they're gods and none of them can answer a question without it being bullshit.

Except for Justmeee you're probably not even able to name another mod that joined their crew the last 3 or 4 years.....
You've got plenty of answers the last few years , just look at all the threads about moderation and feedback , you always jumped in with your pointless frustration , the only anwers that aren't bullshit to you are those who fits your imagination and hatred towards the site despite your poor knowledge how things goes on here....
You had the possiblity to have good stats like everybody else but you just fucked it up , I guess your not even allowed to post more than 100 pictures because you're ashamed to prove what your stats are.lol
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
justmeee, eddie9a72 find this awesome.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by justmeee
Guys. The "trick" is to upload 2-3 pics a day. So you can continuously upload some every day.
And for your information, the chicks from Reddit or only fans I would not accept.

Camwhores =\= amateurs!

@sanje all your currently uploaded girls are not amateurs. You are uploading quasi-pros and you are complaining that there are rejected.
I'm on this site since 2003. I had another nickname. Admin checked it and I was accepted.
Everyone can. Just talk to people instead of moaning that "everyone are bad ones and I'm the good guy here".
I'm not better as you or something. It's my hobby. I'm not being paid. I've just got plenty of time because I don't need to work.
Don't be mad at me. Just try to improve yourself ❤️

I'm rather concerned about this post. The comment that you always reject girls from Onlyfans and Reddit. Onlyfans I understand because of the watermarks and contractual obligations. But why are you rejecting girls from Reddit? How do you know they're from Reddit? The moderation process is far too subjective for my liking. Rejecting a girl from Reddit is simply ridiculous. You should consider your position as a moderator. I've had a whole series rejected because she is a model/celebrity. She actually works in the bank that I go to. Other girls were rejected for the same reason when I know that they're not models. I've been told in the past that the site has software to identify models. Clearly that's not true. I sometimes see a post where I know she's a model but I keep quiet. I see posts from a known moderator where I suspect many of the girls are models but nothing is done. So, please explain these points in detail, particularly why you are rejecting girls from Reddit.
bob4funs1234 finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
so hotshot I showed you my stats , how do you explain that I have a total of some more than 800 pictures and an uploadlimit of 1000 with your explanation above ?

There are 72 pics per page and you have exactly 4 1/2 pages of pics. That comes out to 324 pics on your profile. Those so-called stats you've given us are bullshit! You can't even total up your own pics! And you want another newer mod, Sentinel hasn't been here that long, so there is your answer!
Lvl 40
Quote:
There are 72 pics per page and you have exactly 4 1/2 pages of pics. That comes out to 324 pics on your profile. Those so-called stats you've given us are bullshit! You can't even total up your own pics! And you want another newer mod, Sentinel hasn't been here that long, so there is your answer!

Again blablabla without any knowledge .... you really know nothing about the site this is showed again now...
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by cheap2
Come on guys chill

Mods come and go, and now we are more on the go side. Instead on complaining, why don't you contribute and apply, and help out a bit.

In the old times it was way easier. It was easy to distinguish between amateur and pro. Nowadays, a pic that seems amateur, suddenly has a claim from an OnlyFans model, for example.

I don't like the algorithm either. I've been here 12 years, i've uploaded almost 30k pictures and my limit is 250. And yes, i have to wait, right now, 2 weeks for them to be approved. It used to be less, but right now, it is what it is.

And again, if you don't like it, do something. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.

What do you suggest we do? Contribute? Why bother when you're penalized for rejected pics, yet those same pics get uploaded later by someone else, and at the same time have a mod who finds any reason he can to reject your pics. Yes, I know the mods are only human, but some things could be easily fixed.
1) Underage - Put all the pics into a separate queue and get a consensus from several mods and/or Diz. There shouldn't be that many and it would end a lot of complaints. I've had pics rejected as underage, but the very same girl, even the very same photo were uploaded by someone else. Sure we can report it, but that doesn't erase the penalty points.
2) Pro/Models - I keep hearing that the mods don't know all the pros. Fine, do the same and put any of them questionable in a separate queue so more than one mod checks them.
3) Bad quality - Set up some kind of guideline and stick to it. I've seen pics approved that are far worse than any photo I had rejected as bad quality.
4) Stop the bullshit answers - How can a mod say they've been here since 2003 when their profile says 2020 and their pics are all dated as uploaded in the last year? Are we supposed to believe that Diz wrote a program that changes all those pics simply for a name change? I had one mod tell me he moderated almost all the pics I uploaded, yet when I questioned Diz about it, he said it wasn't true. Who am I supposed to believe?
I've got other suggestions, but what's the use of saying them when the administrator doesn't seem to care about hearing them.
Lvl 43
Quote:
What do you suggest we do? Contribute? Why bother when you're penalized for rejected pics, yet those same pics get uploaded later by someone else, and at the same time have a mod who finds any reason he can to reject your pics. Yes, I know the mods are only human, but some things could be easily fixed.
1) Underage - Put all the pics into a separate queue and get a consensus from several mods and/or Diz. There shouldn't be that many and it would end a lot of complaints. I've had pics rejected as underage, but the very same girl, even the very same photo were uploaded by someone else. Sure we can report it, but that doesn't erase the penalty points.
2) Pro/Models - I keep hearing that the mods don't know all the pros. Fine, do the same and put any of them questionable in a separate queue so more than one mod checks them.
3) Bad quality - Set up some kind of guideline and stick to it. I've seen pics approved that are far worse than any photo I had rejected as bad quality.
4) Stop the bullshit answers - How can a mod say they've been here since 2003 when their profile says 2020 and their pics are all dated as uploaded in the last year? Are we supposed to believe that Diz wrote a program that changes all those pics simply for a name change? I had one mod tell me he moderated almost all the pics I uploaded, yet when I questioned Diz about it, he said it wasn't true. Who am I supposed to believe?
I've got other suggestions, but what's the use of saying them when the administrator doesn't seem to care about hearing them.
Lvl 40
Quote:

So you're complaining that the queue is 13K and about waiting time that is to long and your suggestions above will increase the waiting time by 2 or 3 times more , how stupid can that be.... you better indeed stop with your suggestions ....lol
By the way why are you complaining about the backlog if you stopped being an uploader since several years ? (it doesn't affects you anymore)
justmeee, eddie9a72, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 29
Well I'm kind of new here so I'm wondering if those of you who are commenting about the delay in posting are premium users and would that make a difference? I saw the same lag in photos being posted after I uploaded them initially and then suddenly a whole tranche were uploaded all at once. I noticed when I added videos they seemed to be uploaded pretty quickly. Most of my content is stuff I've produced personally and the rest is 100% amateur - or so I believe - that I found online. I get mixed ratings as I am trying to post "real" mature women so I know they're not hot little models or 20 something babes - not that I don't enjoy those. I've even prominently featured someone I've personally been involved with.
What I don't understand is that some of my content that gets "rejected" is marked "photoshopped" or altered when they weren't. I know this because I took those pictures. There are some that I had found where I didn't notice the watermark so I get that. I do sometimes watermark my videos with my own handle and wonder if those would get rejected as well.
Anyway - sorry for the long comment but any insight would be appreciated.
darkstar001, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 37
[reply=justmeee][/reply]

Yep, and you're a prime example here aren't you?
Lvl 37
Quote:
Again blablabla without any knowledge .... you really know nothing about the site this is showed again now...

Well why don't you tell us where you're so called 800 pics are asshole? If you know so much about this site show us where they are?
By the way, even if my suggestions added a couple of days, what difference does it make when most people have to wait 2 to 3 weeks now? At least it might cut down on pics being rejected, but uploaded by somebody else. Crawl back in your hole, moron!
Lvl 40
Quote:
Well why don't you tell us where you're so called 800 pics are asshole? If you know so much about this site show us where they are?
By the way, even if my suggestions added a couple of days, what difference does it make when most people have to wait 2 to 3 weeks now? At least it might cut down on pics being rejected, but uploaded by somebody else. Crawl back in your hole, moron!

You can try to find them yourself , but you're not able to , like I said you know nothing about the site , you proved it several times already...
Your stupid suggestions will add more than a few days ....(I wrote 2 or 3 times more not 2 or 3 days more)

I repeat my question because you're always avoiding the previous once and you don't have the bollocks to answer : By the way why are you complaining about the backlog if you stopped being an uploader since several years ? (it doesn't affects you anymore)
Lvl 37
Quote:
You can try to find them yourself , but you're not able to , like I said you know nothing about the site , you proved it several times already...
Your stupid suggestions will add more than a few days ....(I wrote 2 or 3 times more not 2 or 3 days more)

I repeat my question because you're always avoiding the previous once and you don't have the bollocks to answer : By the way why are you complaining about the backlog if you stopped being an uploader since several years ? (it doesn't affects you anymore)

How can anyone take you seriously when you don't even know how many pics you've uploaded? As I pointed out, you have 324 pics in the babes section, not over 800 like you claim. Rather difficult to find something that doesn't exist.
I know you wrote 2 or 3 times more, but that again just shows your stupidity. It would only add a little time to the questionable pics, not all of them, but it would cut down on the inconsistency between mods.
Wow, now we have to upload every day to voice an opinion? Like I said, crawl back in your hole, moron!
Lvl 40
Quote:
How can anyone take you seriously when you don't even know how many pics you've uploaded? As I pointed out, you have 324 pics in the babes section, not over 800 like you claim. Rather difficult to find something that doesn't exist.
I know you wrote 2 or 3 times more, but that again just shows your stupidity. It would only add a little time to the questionable pics, not all of them, but it would cut down on the inconsistency between mods.
Wow, now we have to upload every day to voice an opinion? Like I said, crawl back in your hole, moron!

you're wrong again ask a mod how much pictures I have....do you dare ?
about the time lost by your suggestions : wrong again lol
so your last uploaded pic was in december 2020 and you're still crying about your rejected pics....how pathetic
Now your jealous about justmeee that became a moderator while you wanted to be one
Lets make an conclusion you're just a troll and I better not feed the trolls to much , so this was my last reply to you....so long coward
Lvl 37
Quote:
you're wrong again ask a mod how much pictures I you dare ?
about the time lost by your suggestions : wrong again lol
so your last uploaded pic was in december 2020 and you're still crying about your rejected pics....how pathetic
Now your jealous about justmeee that became a moderator while you wanted to be one
Lets make an conclusion you're just a troll and I better not feed the trolls to much , so this was my last reply to long coward

You're so ignorant you need a mod to tell you how many pics you have uploaded? Wow that truly shows your ignorance and stupidity, doesn't it?
If you could actually think with that tiny pea brain of yours you might realize my suggestions wouldn't add that much more time.
It really doesn't matter when I last uploaded pics, the problems are still here.
Jealous? Give me a break you moron! I've never wanted to be a mod, but at least I wouldn't spend all my time uploading pics instead of moderating them!
If you really want to see a troll, look in a mirror! You'll find an asshole there too!
Lvl 4
look at this backlog of quality i have waiting for yall.......
airrazor finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
as u can see i only fukkk wit high quality pics!
lemme know if you want to see them before they get approved or trashed.
airrazor finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
ive been away for some time and all i see is bullshit excuses and no real answers from incompetent mods so it seems every person can be mod here without anykind of skills and qualities
  • Goto: