Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

How I pick favorites.

Starter: Formetono Posted: 14 years ago Views: 1.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
If I wouldn't want to see her in bed with me in the morning, she doesn't get into favorites.
Lvl 79
Quote:
Originally posted by Formetono

If I wouldn't want to see her in bed with me in the morning, she doesn't get into favorites.

Your standard applies to about 45% of the women on WBW.

My standard is higher - I wouldn't have a chance in hell of waking up with my favorites.

Actually, another good standard is, "I could look at every woman I encounter in real life for over a year and not see one this nice."
Lvl 28
What I find interesting is that the girls I rate 9 or 10 are not near as likely to end up in fave's as a girl I rate an 8.
Lvl 27
Quote:

really? i pick pics that are hot that i could see beating off to.
Lvl 40
Any half decent (and above) girl wearing boots and a couple of others chucked in there for good measure

Dont ask me why ... I just have an obsession with girls wearing boots for some reason
Lvl 29
Fishnets, thigh highs, socks, alt girls, big ol booties!!
Lvl 9
This is an interesting thread. My very simple criteria, is whether I want to look at her again. There will be some in favs who are rated lower than others I have not put in favs but maybe there's something about them I like.

Sometimes its because I want to go back and check comments or rating for a particular girl to see what others think of her.

The really hot or really cute babes always go in!
Lvl 11
I agree with bustMall. One persons 10 could be a 6 to another. My faves aren't chosen by the rating they've earned, but by their attractiveness to me. Lisa Loeb was always a 10 to me where Britney was a 6. Posers don't get a high score from me. hiproof, I have a higher opinion of myself. Given the right circumstances, I could wake up with any of my faves. Of course, that would be my last awakening when my wife found out.
Lvl 7
great post.

stockings and heels a plus.....and hot of course. and if you are tring to take a picture...clean up your area around you for christ sake...i friggin hate slobs...

and if i have a club for REALLLLLLLLLLLY hot and sexy women...would i let them in.
Lvl 11
Lovely Smile, glimmering eyes, clear skin, natural tits, long legs and a pussy that begs to be devoured. Plenty of those here!
Quote:
Originally posted by bluewatertwo

Any half decent (and above) girl wearing boots and a couple of others chucked in there for good measure

Dont ask me why ... I just have an obsession with girls wearing boots for some reason

Me to and I don't know why either
Lvl 59
Quote:

Lisa Loeb was always a 10 to me where Britney was a 6.

Wat? I mean, I was never a huge Britney fan, but she was pretty hot back around 1999/2000. I mean, yeah.

As far as my favorites, I pick hot chicks who I would allow the pleasure of making my acquaintance. I'm quite selective and have a very refined eye when it comes to selecting slammyable babes.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Punly

really? i pick pics that are hot that i could see beating off to.

I suspect you're in the majority...

Lvl 15
There is no such thing as a ten! A ten means perfection and you can't find anything better.
Say Jenifer Aniston is a ten. Then why dump her for Angelina? Just an example. No bashing needed.
Lvl 11
Eric, Britney has a great body and works hard to keep it. It's just very hard to find a picture of her with her mouth shut. Maybe that's the way she smiles, but it's a turnoff to me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I respect your opinion of her but have a more reserved view.
Lvl 11
Quote:

Of course, that would be my last awakening when my wife found out.

:P Smart man. You seem to have your head on straight haha.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

when it comes to selecting slammyable babes.

"slammyable" ? I like your style sir. =) -xo
Lvl 24
I like your double postin' skillz.
Lvl 11
i'm sorry! =(
Lvl 24
Meh, it's cool.
  • Goto: