Score: 1.00 Votes: 7
rate this

Here we go again

Starter: Mr wood Posted: 15 years ago Views: 597
Lvl 11
I did what was asked, I uploaded a zip file and a few of my pics were added to the babe section, cool. Now I watch the number in the que go down another one was just deleted minutes ago yet another member just posted one of my pictures yesterday, it is on page three. I'm NOT trying to be difficult but this is just plain ridiculous, frustrating. It make one wonder why bother contributing, especially since this is my original content, pictures I took of my wife, not stolen/copied pictures from the internet. And yes I did mention that when I sent the zip file.
Lvl 25
http://dev.whatboyswant.com/babeoverview/uploadedby/1/669320 <--- seems like there already some uploaded.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

[ Link ] <--- seems like there already some uploaded.

Ummmmmmmmmm, I think I already said that! Please read my post. I said "a few of my pics were added to the babe section, cool" It is in the very beginning of the post, first line actually. I also said I am watching as the pictures in my que go down as other pictures of her are being accepted by other members. Why am I having so much trouble being understood. How can I communicate better?
Lvl 40
I, for one, am pretty bored of your whining to be honest. This is like the 5 thread you've started or hijacked like this ....

I just went through and approved what pics I could .. Most of your pics are like from the 1970's or 1980's and some are such poor quality I just couldn't justify uploading them to the queue ... I delete hundreds every day that are even better quality than some of yours I have approved.

Again and like I have said in your previous thread , you posted a lot of your pics to flickr and let everyone take them (no copyrights etc) .. If they beat you too it uploading them thats your fault not ours.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by bluewatertwo

I, for one, am pretty bored of your whining to be honest. This is like the 5 thread you've started or hijacked like this ....

I just went through and approved what pics I could .. Most of your pics are like from the 1970's or 1980's and some are such poor quality I just couldn't justify uploading them to the queue ... I delete hundreds every day that are even better quality than some of yours I have approved.

Again and like I have said in your previous thread , you posted a lot of your pics to flickr and let everyone take them (no copyrights etc) .. If they beat you too it uploading them thats your fault not ours.

I understand your frustration too. By the way this is the second thread I have started and I admit to hyjacking one other.I hear no whining! The pictures are from the 80s and I have made that well known. As for the quality a comment like that further confuses me. If is is bad when I submit it and it gets deleted does it somehow get better when someone else submits it and it gets posted. I have NO problem with others posting these, I have made that clear many times. I just want to know why when I submit them they are rejected and other get them posted. Seems a simple question I have posed but for some reason is not understood.
I give up. You win. I will not get an answer and don't expect one. I will just go to my corner and play with the rest of the lemmings.
Please feel free to delete this thread. I will NOT bring this up again.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr wood

I just want to know why when I submit them they are rejected and other get them posted. Seems a simple question I have posed but for some reason is not understood.
I give up. You win. I will not get an answer and don't expect one. I will just go to my corner and play with the rest of the lemmings.
Please feel free to delete this thread. I will NOT bring this up again.

I went through the previous threads you started and this question was answered in that thread and I also in a round about way I answered it in my previous post in this thread.

OTHERS BEAT YOU TO IT
I cant make it any clearer than that.
Remember the babe queue is random for the most part and it means that someone else who uploaded your open pics have got them approved first. Its not some conspiracy against you, its that they got that particular pic approved first. Plain and simple
Lvl 8
Some Statistics:
----------------
this thread here is rated: 5 times Terrible.
@your pics in the Babe-Section: She isn't even a 5!

Cheers!