Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Download error / sign out

Starter: MattHat121 Posted: 1 year ago Views: 313
Lvl 14
Hello - For several months now, whenever I try to download a movie (that is, for videos that are still processing for web), it goes to black and then automatically signs me out. I’ve tried on two different mobile browsers and have the same issue. Anyone else have this problem?
Lvl 25
I need some more information.

Do you use a vpn?
What webbrowser are you using (two different browser can still use the same render engine, webkit, blink, ect)?
Did you check the "keep me signed in" at login?
Does the web player work correctly?
Is it only with the "still processing for web" videos?
Do you have a ad blocker or other plugins active in your browser?
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
I need some more information.

Do you use a vpn?
What webbrowser are you using (two different browser can still use the same render engine, webkit, blink, ect)?
Did you check the "keep me signed in" at login?
Does the web player work correctly?
Is it only with the "still processing for web" videos?
Do you have a ad blocker or other plugins active in your browser?

Hello, thank you for replying.

I use Safari and Browser (yes, it’s just called Browser). No ad blockers or other add ins on them. I don’t normally check “keep me signed in” but now that I have, it is no longer signing me out. So that’s good. But I still cannot download on either browser. And yes, the web player works fine, but for videos that are “still processing for web” and can be only be downloaded, it errors out when I try to download.
Lvl 25
Thank you for reporting back. I will start lookin into it. Just wanted to make sure if it was not browser related or extentions installed.

I will get back to you when I know more.