Score: 2.40 Votes: 5
rate this

Delete Log

Starter: tiredeyes Posted: 8 years ago Views: 9.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Losthenry
[Link] and look at my 1st page of rejections. bottom row on the right...this rejection was nearly 2 weeks ago..but here I find it posted and approved

Well apparently it's not here anymore.
If you find something that is pro and has been approved nonetheless, just use the report button
Lvl 3
While I too feel the rejection pain and not understanding the whole professional content, especially when one was actually an ex girlfriend. I have found something that has really helped me out personally and may help others out.

I use an add on from Firefox called "Who stole my pictures" which will do reverse image searches from 3 different search engines, the "tineye" search will help a lot pulling images already uploaded from WBW preventing duplicates and the other 2 will actually help with model content pro or amateur. It's not 100% but I have looked up images that I thought would be top 10, only to find out it's a unknown amateur.
omuh finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I actually like the delete log, but how come so many uploads are rejected for "altered/photoshopped"? Almost 50% of mine rejected are for this and they really don;t have odd color filters or any type of photoshopping, most are just FB photos of girls I find attractive, most are selfies etc. What am I missing or can look for so I don't bother trying to post them?
Gracias
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMia22
I actually like the delete log, but how come so many uploads are rejected for "altered/photoshopped"? Almost 50% of mine rejected are for this and they really don;t have odd color filters or any type of photoshopping, most are just FB photos of girls I find attractive, most are selfies etc. What am I missing or can look for so I don't bother trying to post them?
Gracias

I can't say for sure about your photos per say but a lot of photos that get rejected for "altered/photoshopped" are cropped.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

I can't say for sure about your photos per say but a lot of photos that get rejected for "altered/photoshopped" are cropped.

ah ok. but is a photo including face and body etc considered cropped?
Lvl 19
This thread seems to be home to a bunch of whiny 11 year old girls. So your pic didn't get on the site. La-dee-da. It's not the end of the world, so just deal with it and stop complaining.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack
This thread seems to be home to a bunch of whiny 11 year old girls. So your pic didn't get on the site. La-dee-da. It's not the end of the world, so just deal with it and stop complaining.

Says CatBack with 0 girls uploaded
ReK0n finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack

Not everyone is complaining, some of us actually like contributing to the site.... others, like yourself, just leech off of it. If we ask questions it's so we can contribute more.
Lvl 20
I think this turned out to be a fairly constructive topic.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Gracias

From looking at your log, I'd say it's either because of filters used on some selfshots and the black/white/brown bars around some pics (we won't allow anything that has bar or frames around it, either because it's a cropping indication or just for quality reasons).

Basically, each rejection reason comes from a rule (you can check them here, with examples). In your case, that's the 4th rule

Quote:

ah ok. but is a photo including face and body etc considered cropped?

Cropped means that part of the original picture has been removed (most of the time to remove a watermark of some sort or just to make it look like it's a different picture).
Lvl 19
So because I only contribute cars to the site, I'm less than the people who contribute girls?
Lvl 15
Hello,

Few weeks ago I posted a picture wich has been refused, cause of "altered / photoshop" (while it was the original pic unretouched).

Today, I saw this pic has been accepted... and in a cropped version!

Here it is : https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/2188418/category/2

Why an unretouched pic can be refused, and the same one, cropped, can be accepted?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by parisatnight
Hello,

Few weeks ago I posted a picture wich has been refused, cause of "altered / photoshop" (while it was the original pic unretouched).

Today, I saw this pic has been accepted... and in a cropped version!

Here it is :[Link]

Why an unretouched pic can be refused, and the same one, cropped, can be accepted?

That would be a mistake, simple as that
The cropped one is gone.
As for your, it could be that it was also cropped and there is a bigger version. Can't tell from just the screenshot.

In any case, we can't give detail explanations for everyone's rejected upload and the reasons should already be enough to get an idea and manage your uploads better. Just keep in mind, that mods are human too and will occasionally do mistakes/missclicks.
But if you notice a picture that shouldn't have been accepted in the galleries, feel free to report (with the appropriate reason and description so that I can deal with it).
* This post has been modified : 8 years ago
Lvl 15
Ok, thanks for the answer!
Lvl 15
Hello,

Few pics of a girl have been posted during the past days and weeks here

https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/2204584/userfavorites/598770
https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/2204578/userfavorites/598770
or here
https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/2176033/userfavorites/598770

Today, I tried to post the rest of the serie, about 15 pics, and they have all been refused! cause "celebrity model". How is it possible that 4 or 5 of her pics are accepted, and all the ones of the same girl I posted are refused?! How can she be, sometimes, a next door girl, and some other time a model?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by parisatnight
Hello,

Few pics of a girl have been posted during the past days and weeks here

[Link]
[Link]
or here
[Link]

Today, I tried to post the rest of the serie, about 15 pics, and they have all been refused! cause "celebrity model". How is it possible that 4 or 5 of her pics are accepted, and all the ones of the same girl I posted are refused?! How can she be, sometimes, a next door girl, and some other time a model?

As a general answer : because not all mods know all models so while one mod could catch your model series, another mod could miss other pics and accept them into the galleries.
Now here, I don't know her but even if she's not a model, she looks too young anyway. I've deleted the pics in the galleries.
Lvl 15
Ok, thanks for the answer
  • Goto: