Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

blocking users from seeing (and voting on) your uploads

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 3 months ago Views: 519
… is this possible?
JediMindtrick, greenmanone find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by sogood
blocking users from seeing (and voting on) your uploads… is this possible?

it is possible only in Myanmar, North Korea, Russian Federation, Turkey and China. but you can block users from reporting your uploads!
* This post has been modified : 3 months ago
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
Why
dariusslay finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Dennis2377
Why

Yes. Exactly
dariusslay finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Why

why not
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by greenmanone
why not

There just pictures?
Lvl 16
Quote:
There just pictures?

ok we have that clear but why not?
Lvl 40
Quote:
There just pictures?

they're
Dennis2377 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
with all the assholes on here it should be a no brainer to have the option to block them from your content. I was away awhile, and it took about a week being back to see that many of the same assholes are still here. I'm not going to waste my time finding and posting things for people to enjoy only to have my efforts pissed on by morons. I don't get paid to spend time finding things to post, I do it for people to enjoy. I don't understand why people look at things they hate, it makes no sense. If you hate cheese, do you eat it? if you hate to read, do you read? if you hate to watch baseball, do you watch baseball? People are just assholes; they have miserable lives and just want to spread their misery. This has been an issue here for a very long time. The answer for ME is not to post here. There are many other sites I post on where people enjoy and appreciate the effort and stupidity is not tolerated. These places have a very friendly and enjoyable atmosphere, no drama, no bullshit just people enjoying themselves, great interactions and discussions no one disrespect's anyone, it is not tolerated. The hilarious thing is that the biggest morons are the ones who have never taken the time to post anything on the site at all, leeches who just take and take and take and still complain so I say . to them all
thechoice finds this awesome.