Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

- IMAGE QUEUE UPDATE -

Starter: The_Sentinel Posted: 4 years ago Views: 13.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by Nard187
So based on low quality why does calbert have over 1,000 pictures posted even rhps kids pictures of the beach are better just saying

Because it’s based on a user’s upload score, as previously stated. By “quality”, we don’t mean how attractive a particular woman is; this is subjective. We mean the standard of the uploads in general - what percentage of a user’s uploads have been rejected etc.

Also, if you see images which contain children (even if in the background) then please report them so they can be removed.
Firereign finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
CURRENT STATS

Images awaiting moderation: 11,386
Images rejected (last 7 days): 3,771
Images accepted (last 7 days): 3,706

Current approx. wait time: 11 days
Firereign finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
CURRENT STATS

Images awaiting moderation: 14,446
Images rejected (last 14 days): 4,946
Images accepted (last 14 days): 6,340

Current approx. wait time: 21 days
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
Lvl 75
Also, as a quick update in terms of the approx. stats for the last year (if anyone's interested...):

Images rejected (last 1 year): 139,054
Images accepted (last 1 year): 315,044

(These figures are based on the 9 current image moderators - the stats for those moderators that have been removed over the course of the year are not included).
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
Because it’s based on a user’s upload score, as previously stated. By “quality”, we don’t mean how attractive a particular woman is; this is subjective. We mean the standard of the uploads in general - what percentage of a user’s uploads have been rejected etc.

Also, if you see images which contain children (even if in the background) then please report them so they can be removed.

Then maybe all you Mods need to set some kind of standard because I've had pictures rejected for bad quality, yet see pictures posted by other members that are far worse as far as quality goes. Either get your act together and be fair to everyone, or admit its favoritism!!!!!!
darkstar001 finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
Then maybe all you Mods need to set some kind of standard because I've had pictures rejected for bad quality, yet see pictures posted by other members that are far worse as far as quality goes. Either get your act together and be fair to everyone, or admit its favoritism!!!!!!

🙄 Here we go again.

I’ll explain this again so please try to understand.

1. “Picture quality” is subjective, each mod (and person in the world) has a different opinion of what classifies as “bad quality”. There will always be some discrepancies between moderator’s opinion, as with underage images (unless obviously children).

2. If you feel one of your images has been rejected unfairly then let me know and I will happily review it.

3. If you see a bad quality image has made it onto the site, report it and it will be reviewed.

4. There is no “favouritism” in moderating uploads, other than the user’s score giving them a larger/smaller queue.

You bring this same argument up every other month and even though I keep giving the same answer you just refuse to accept it. If it’s really that frustrating to you, and you’re not willing to follow my advice of getting in direct touch with me on specific image queries, then just don’t upload images anymore (which you have previously stated was the case anyway 🤷‍♂️ ).
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
🙄 Here we go again.

I’ll explain this again so please try to understand.

1. “Picture quality” is subjective, each mod (and person in the world) has a different opinion of what classifies as “bad quality”. There will always be some discrepancies between moderator’s opinion, as with underage images (unless obviously children).

2. If you feel one of your images has been rejected unfairly then let me know and I will happily review it.

3. If you see a bad quality image has made it onto the site, report it and it will be reviewed.

4. There is no “favouritism” in moderating uploads, other than the user’s score giving them a larger/smaller queue.

You bring this same argument up every other month and even though I keep giving the same answer you just refuse to accept it. If it’s really that frustrating to you, and you’re not willing to follow my advice of getting in direct touch with me on specific image queries, then just don’t upload images anymore (which you have previously stated was the case anyway 🤷‍♂️ ).

1. “Picture quality” is subjective, each mod (and person in the world) has a different opinion of what classifies as “bad quality”. So what you're saying is everyone has a right to their own opinion, correct? If that is the case, then don't you dare go whining to Diz if my opinion of all your pictures is '1' again. If its OK for you then its OK for how we members rate pictures.
Lvl 75
Quote:
1. “Picture quality” is subjective, each mod (and person in the world) has a different opinion of what classifies as “bad quality”. So what you're saying is everyone has a right to their own opinion, correct? If that is the case, then don't you dare go whining to Diz if my opinion of all your pictures is '1' again. If its OK for you then its OK for how we members rate pictures.

If that’s how you want to deal with your inner demons then vote away 😂

The difference is moderators aren’t rejecting all of your images for being bad quality, and those that do get rejected aren’t done so simply to be petty.

Once again it’s clear you don’t actually want to discuss things like adults, all you want is conflict. I can’t be arsed this time so you do what you want, but just stop moaning about something so small without offering a solution. 👍🏻
Lvl 37
Quote:
If that’s how you want to deal with your inner demons then vote away 😂

The difference is moderators aren’t rejecting all of your images for being bad quality, and those that do get rejected aren’t done so simply to be petty.

Once again it’s clear you don’t actually want to discuss things like adults, all you want is conflict. I can’t be arsed this time so you do what you want, but just stop moaning about something so small without offering a solution. 👍🏻

You can't give anyone a straight answer either, can you? Here is a quote from your on the first page of this thread:
"It's tricky to dig out ALL of the duplicates, especially if people edit the image slightly."
Your duplicate program does get most of them, but its the last part that needs explaining. Just how in the hell does an edited picture get posted if you keep saying all altered/ photo shopped pics are rejected?
Next question, why do a few of my photos get rejected as 'underage' yet other photos of the same girl show up on this website? Also you have a couple of pics that obviously look underage, and noticed by others here, yet they remain up. Maybe because you're a mod?
Next, why did pics I uploaded stay in the queue for over a month then get rejected as duplicate, only to show up a couple of weeks later uploaded by someone else?
You used 'other' as an excuse to reject several of my pics and I called you on it. Of the 4, you put 3 back in, then turned around and used a horseshit reason of 'bad quality' to reject one just to be an ass. You also told me used 'other' if a "Picture didn't add anything to the site". Excuse me, what gives you the right to decide what the members here want, or don't want to see? You aren't God so stop acting like it! I don't think your uploads add much to this site either, so if I decide to rate them all as "1" don't start crying like you did last time, OK? These are the reasons I'm upset, and unless you have a legitimate answer and not another bullshit excuse don't bother replying.
A.Wuerzburg finds this awesome.
Lvl 61
Quote:
You can't give anyone a straight answer either, can you? Here is a quote from your on the first page of this thread:
"It's tricky to dig out ALL of the duplicates, especially if people edit the image slightly."
Your duplicate program does get most of them, but its the last part that needs explaining. Just how in the hell does an edited picture get posted if you keep saying all altered/ photo shopped pics are rejected?
Next question, why do a few of my photos get rejected as 'underage' yet other photos of the same girl show up on this website? Also you have a couple of pics that obviously look underage, and noticed by others here, yet they remain up. Maybe because you're a mod?
Next, why did pics I uploaded stay in the queue for over a month then get rejected as duplicate, only to show up a couple of weeks later uploaded by someone else?
You used 'other' as an excuse to reject several of my pics and I called you on it. Of the 4, you put 3 back in, then turned around and used a horseshit reason of 'bad quality' to reject one just to be an ass. You also told me used 'other' if a "Picture didn't add anything to the site". Excuse me, what gives you the right to decide what the members here want, or don't want to see? You aren't God so stop acting like it! I don't think your uploads add much to this site either, so if I decide to rate them all as "1" don't start crying like you did last time, OK? These are the reasons I'm upset, and unless you have a legitimate answer and not another bullshit excuse don't bother replying.

Obviously the uploads of some participants are liked more than the same uploads of others!
In the meantime I gave up on uploading pictures on wbw in frustration!
happy nu year!
The_Sentinel finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Your duplicate program does get most of them, but its the last part that needs explaining. Just how in the hell does an edited picture get posted if you keep saying all altered/ photoshopped pics are rejected?

Because some photos are altered by the uploader, for example cropping out/blacking out watermarks etc. So that would be rejected under “altered” by the moderator. Because the image is altered, it wouldn’t necessarily be recognised as a duplicate. Not ALL edited photos are rejected, same as not all of the underage photos are, some are missed by the mods - this is why we ask members to report any images that break the rules.

Quote:
Next question, why do a few of my photos get rejected as 'underage' yet other photos of the same girl show up on this website?

Because some moderators have decided the girl in your rejected uploads is underage, and a separate moderator has decided the same girl is not underage in the photos that are accepted. This is what I mean by it’s simply the decision of the moderator. There’s no other way of doing it unless we have only one moderator going through every single image rather than a team, and that would result in a massive reduction in images uploaded onto the site and it would take about 6 months for your images to be moderated.

Quote:
Originally posted by strictman
Also you have a couple of pics that obviously look underage, and noticed by others here, yet they remain up. Maybe because you're a mod?[reply]

Some people may very well think some of my images are underage, so they should report them and Diz would delete them if he felt they were valid reports. He wouldn’t risk his entire website by keeping underage photos up simply because a moderator uploaded them.

37% of my attempted uploads have been rejected since I joined the site - if Diz wanted to keep his moderators really happy then we'd all be on 100% success rate and I wouldn't have to wait in the queue like everyone else.

[reply=strictman]Next, why did pics I uploaded stay in the queue for over a month then get rejected as duplicate, only to show up a couple of weeks later uploaded by someone else?

I imagine your image was waiting for over a month because it sometimes takes that long to get through the queue - it's that simple.

I can only assume that one moderator then rejected it as a duplicate because it was missed by the duplicate program but the mod knew the same image has been uploaded already (through memory - certain images/women do stick out to certain people). Then when the next person’s upload was reviewed by a different mod, they weren’t aware of the existing image and accepted it. As I’ve said over and over again, mistake will happen. Mods are human and are dealing with hundreds of images a day.
Lvl 75
Quote:
You used 'other' as an excuse to reject several of my pics and I called you on it. Of the 4, you put 3 back in, then turned around and used a horseshit reason of 'bad quality' to reject one just to be an ass.

What actually happened was you sent me a private message asking me to review 5 of your rejected images, which is what I suggested anyone should do with such an issue. I reviewed the images and in my opinion, 4 of them should have been accepted so I reversed the decision (they had all been initially rejected by other mods). The 5th one was a split screen with two seperate images, one on each side. This is clearly an "altered" photo so the rejection was upheld. This isn't a "horseshit reason" to reject an image. If anything, I spent time helping you out and reversing the decision on 4/5 and you come up with some bullshit about "calling me on it"?

I’ve always said to members that it they have issues they can come to me and I will help where possible. Lots of members have done so and been happy/understanding with the outcome.

Quote:
You also told me used 'other' if a "Picture didn't add anything to the site". Excuse me, what gives you the right to decide what the members here want, or don't want to see? You aren't God so stop acting like it!

Well I’m an image moderator, so that gives me the right to moderate images. To make this clear, this isn’t about what I find attractive/sexy, god knows I’ve approved some hideous looking women over the years. If I see an image showing only a pair of legs wearing baggy jeans, I’ll reject it. If someone has a baggy jean fetish then I’m sorry, go elsewhere. Clothed women are allowed on the site but they still have to be sexy in some way. Tight clothes, cleavage, legs etc. Otherwise we sift through shit-loads of crappy Facebook photos and plenty of people complain about those types of images too.
Lvl 75
Quote:
I don't think your uploads add much to this site either, so if I decide to rate them all as "1" don't start crying like you did last time, OK?

If that's what you want to do, knock yourself out. My uploads seem to do ok in their ratings generally, even when you go through one of your episodes and spend hours voting them all as a 1. I don’t like it when anyone does that on anyone’s images - you get people who just vote 1 on 50 images in a row for some reason but you just can’t account for mental instability.

Quote:
These are the reasons I'm upset, and unless you have a legitimate answer and not another bullshit excuse don't bother replying.

I never have bullshit excuses. I give valid answers but they don’t suit your narrative that they world is against you and the mods show favouritism to certain members, so you choose to constantly ignore them. I’ve even helped you after you contacted me directly (as I requested people do) but even that wasn’t good enough.

As I have also said before, the mods know the system isn’t perfect, but we do our best. We have to rely on personal opinion on some moderation topics like under age or bad quality, but that’s the system that’s in place. If you can honestly think of a better way of doing it then I’m sure Diz would be happy to hear from you. Just remember there are thousands of members all uploading images every day, and for the most part they seem generally happy with how things work.

We have this same argument every few months, and every time it's about the same thing and I give the same answers. It's boring and I feel you just want some attention every now and then. If this upload thing genuinely bothers you, then stop uploading and the stress will disappear. You've said you weren't going to upload any further images on a few occasions now but you always come back a few months later and the process starts all over again. Neither of us are getting anything out of this, we both think we're right. So rather than carry on another petty squabble, I'll say this:

- if you can think of some better ways to moderate images that could be classed as underage or bad quality, message Diz directly or leave a post on the thread dedicated to suggestions for the site. This would be a great help and honestly, the mods are never against GOOD ideas that make things easier/run more smoothly.

- remember that we have a team of 8/9 mods who handle ALL of the images that are uploaded to the site on a daily basis. It's a relentless job, and not one that is a paid job nor a full-time job. It's something we drop into when we have spare time, some have more than others. It's something that is done alongside "normal" life and other stresses. The mods aren't here to make life difficult for people - just treat them with respect and you'll get the same back. Mistakes will be made - so what? It's not the end of the world.

- as before, if ANYONE has issues with any of their image rejections, please just reach out to any of the mods and I'm sure they will help (or point you in the right direction of the mod who can).
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by A.Wuerzburg
Obviously the uploads of some participants are liked more than the same uploads of others!
In the meantime I gave up on uploading pictures on wbw in frustration!

Please see my above reply on this topic. Nobody's uploads are preferred to anyone else's. Mods do their best to run this site and mistakes happen - just get in touch with any queries and we will try to help with /rectify any issues.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by acidose
happy nu year!

Happy New Year to you too!
Lvl 37
Quote:
What actually happened was you sent me a private message asking me to review 5 of your rejected images, which is what I suggested anyone should do with such an issue. I reviewed the images and in my opinion, 4 of them should have been accepted so I reversed the decision (they had all been initially rejected by other mods). The 5th one was a split screen with two seperate images, one on each side. This is clearly an "altered" photo so the rejection was upheld. This isn't a "horseshit reason" to reject an image. If anything, I spent time helping you out and reversing the decision on 4/5 and you come up with some bullshit about "calling me on it"?

I’ve always said to members that it they have issues they can come to me and I will help where possible. Lots of members have done so and been happy/understanding with the outcome.

Well I’m an image moderator, so that gives me the right to moderate images. To make this clear, this isn’t about what I find attractive/sexy, god knows I’ve approved some hideous looking women over the years. If I see an image showing only a pair of legs wearing baggy jeans, I’ll reject it. If someone has a baggy jean fetish then I’m sorry, go elsewhere. Clothed women are allowed on the site but they still have to be sexy in some way. Tight clothes, cleavage, legs etc. Otherwise we sift through shit-loads of crappy Facebook photos and plenty of people complain about those types of images too.

You can lie with the best of them can't you?
You and the other mods keep talking about reverse image searches to find altered/photoshopped pics, yet now you say "Gee, it might be altered so it won't get caught as being a duplicate". Why isn't it rejected as altered in the first place?
If your system rejects one of my pics as a duplicate fine, but how can you say the same dams system can miss it a couple of weeks later for someone else? That doesn't make sense.
As for underage, why don't you put all pics the mods think are underage and get a consensus from all the mods before posting, at least that way you're not rejecting pics of a girl that's already on the sight because at least one of you should recognize her if they let it through.
Lvl 37
"What actually happened was you sent me a private message asking me to review 5 of your rejected images, which is what I suggested anyone should do with such an issue. I reviewed the images and in my opinion, 4 of them should have been accepted so I reversed the decision (they had all been initially rejected by other mods). The 5th one was a split screen with two seperate images, one on each side. This is clearly an "altered" photo so the rejection was upheld. This isn't a "horseshit reason" to reject an image. If anything, I spent time helping you out and reversing the decision on 4/5 and you come up with some bullshit about "calling me on it"?"

What really happened is I asked you to review 7 pics ( I still have the PM on it) but you chose only to look at 5. You say you reversed 4, but actually it was only 3 and the other you rejected for bad quality. so another lie. You stated all had been rejected by other mods yet in previous conversation you made it known that you moderated almost all of my uploads. I see its easier to blame another mod instead of owning up to your mistakes huh?

Well I’m an image moderator, so that gives me the right to moderate images. To make this clear, this isn’t about what I find attractive/sexy, god knows I’ve approved some hideous looking women over the years. If I see an image showing only a pair of legs wearing baggy jeans, I’ll reject it. If someone has a baggy jean fetish then I’m sorry, go elsewhere. Clothed women are allowed on the site but they still have to be sexy in some way. Tight clothes, cleavage, legs etc. Otherwise we sift through shit-loads of crappy Facebook photos and plenty of people complain about those types of images too.[/reply]

You may have the right to moderate pics, but none of my pics you used 'other' to reject meet your criteria. If anyone wants to look at the last 3 pics uploaded by me, they're the same 3 you rejected with 'other' and then reinstated. The last you rejected as 'bad quality' is much like the third photo, and just as clear I might add.
Lvl 37
If that's what you want to do, knock yourself out. My uploads seem to do ok in their ratings generally, even when you go through one of your episodes and spend hours voting them all as a 1. I don’t like it when anyone does that on anyone’s images - you get people who just vote 1 on 50 images in a row for some reason but you just can’t account for mental instability.

I'm not the only one rating your uploads as "1" so don't go patting yourself on the back. A great majority of your pics are just 'Kim Kardashian wannabes' and don't add anything to this site.

"We have this same argument every few months, and every time it's about the same thing and I give the same answers. It's boring and I feel you just want some attention every now and then. If this upload thing genuinely bothers you, then stop uploading and the stress will disappear. You've said you weren't going to upload any further images on a few occasions now but you always come back a few months later and the process starts all over again."

More bullshit from you. I said once I wasn't uploading anymore and I haven't since so get your act together. The last 3 pics were the ones you reinstated, all the others are at least 4 months old.
  • Goto: