Score: 1.50 Votes: 2
rate this

"Do not view this user pictures" in galeries (feature purpose)

Starter: bodymek Posted: 3 years ago Views: 1.8K
Lvl 7
Hi,

Sometimes, browsing the galeries, I really feel tied of viewing again, and again, and again the pictures of the same babe that i really don't like/appreciate,posted by the same user hour after hour, day after day, week after week...

A custom feature that would allow us to define a personal black list of users and hide their posts / uploads in galeries would be greatly welcomed.

vegas365, robert98597, trouble25, Andi.d and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 21
I think it would be good if we could filter out either images weve seen or that weve rated.
pazuru finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
You should put your suggestions in this thread - http://whatboyswant.com/forums/general/feedback/the-new-feature-request-and-bugs-thread-167459 - as this will make your idea more likely to be considered and added to the “to do” list.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
bodymek finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
The filters are coming, they are on my road map. It will be a bit like the updates tab, only with more options.
robert98597, bodymek, trouble25, dirtytink find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Tyvm Diz-X. i am exceptionally tired of uploads that pretty much makes me lose any kind of excitement. On top of that, it´s a fact that some people upload pictures ONLY because they get off on being degraded and insulted.

So i for one, welcome these filters, since the general quality has plummeted the last 2 years or so
The_Sentinel, Diz-X, Bballspree88 find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by trouble25
Tyvm Diz-X. i am exceptionally tired of uploads that pretty much makes me lose any kind of excitement. On top of that, it´s a fact that some people upload pictures ONLY because they get off on being degraded and insulted.

So i for one, welcome these filters, since the general quality has plummeted the last 2 years or so

I will push the feature to the top of my list for next patch, hopefully I can start working on it and have less workload because of the lockdowns and children not going to school.
trouble25 finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
Yeah, world needs to return to somewhat normal soon. This isnt good for any of us
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
Hey ''bodymek'', try too find a better website for Adults, you won't.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by dogdude

Thank you for the compliment. There are always ways to make it better with input from the community, so I don't see it as negativity.
bodymek finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by dogdude

I totally agree. That's why I contribute here in order to keep it on the top of the list. My feedback is a positive post.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago