Score: 4.50 Votes: 2
rate this

whos fine body is this

Starter: anon-y-mous Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.1K
Lvl 7
Anyone know who this is? Tineye has nothing and 4 chan sucks ass lately
* This post has been modified by PeterVenkman : 12 years ago
Lvl 8
Mods are not going to be cool with using the "s" word.
Lvl 8
Seriously dude... Just wondering why you're calling her a slut, but yet want to know who she is?

Just sayin
Lvl 12
I don t understand why the attitude towards her. She looks hot and f good
Lvl 7
Excuse me... Were are my mannera today. What i mean to say is does anyone know who this exceptional example of the female body is?
Sorry to anyone who is offended by vulgar vocab....
Lvl 12
I don t understand why the attitude towards her. She looks hot and f good
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

Mods are not going to be cool with using the "s" word.

More than just the mods. The snarky followup response by anon probably isn't going to help matters either.
Lvl 6
way to sound like a douche guy. Definitely a seriously hot chick tho and would love to see more
Lvl 7
My response was far from snarky actually. Im clearly new here and didnt know such launguage is frowned upon, it is duely noted and will not happen again. This site is clearly a large step up from other image boards such as 4chan (extremely large step) and ill do my best to keep dirty thoughts to myself. Once again apalogies all around
Lvl 13
Wheres FeFe and her wooden spoon when you need her. Out hunting those aligators in th everglades again.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by anon-y-mous

My response was far from snarky actually. Im clearly new here and didnt know such launguage is frowned upon, it is duely noted and will not happen again. This site is clearly a large step up from other image boards such as 4chan (extremely large step) and ill do my best to keep dirty thoughts to myself. Once again apalogies all around

All good, lesson learned. We all like tits and ass here but we're still trying to keep it respectable towards the ladies. I think the growing number of female members appreciate that too.
Lvl 7
Lesson learned indeed. If this all behind us, back to the job at hand. More of that beautiful lil lady. And stay classy wbw!
I have no idea who she is. If you aren't getting hits on tineye, I can't help you out because I don't recognize her at all.
Lvl 8
This is why this site is so superior to 4Chan et al.
Lvl 8
Quote:

Lesson learned indeed. If this all behind us, back to the job at hand. More of that beautiful lil lady. And stay classy wbw!

Good boy!

Now bend over so I can spank you..

I mean welcome to WBW!
Lvl 7
I love a good spanking! Thanks anyway on the info... Ill keep digging and share any goodies i find
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Now bend over so I can spank you..

You never offer to spank ME...........
Lvl 8
Awwweee, NZ.. My bad, I'll be right over
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Awwweee, NZ.. My bad, I'll be right over

Yay!!!!..............now where did I put my latex catsuit?.....hmmmmmmm
Lvl 6
Quote:

Excuse me... Were are my mannera today. What i mean to say is does anyone know who this exceptional example of the female body is?
Sorry to anyone who is offended by vulgar vocab....

Then go ahead and EDIT your original posy and delete the offending text,,,,