Score: 4.60 Votes: 5
rate this

Who is this babe on the right???

Starter: antonbelli Posted: 12 years ago Views: 1.3K
Lvl 15
Lvl 16
Probably underage, by the look of her face.
Lvl 15
No way, u see that rack?!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by antonbelli

No way, u see that rack?!

that doesn't say anything
Lvl 21
i don't know but she's great boobs!
Lvl 13
Well, her babies won't starve.
Lvl 13
I have a different take on this "underage" thing. I think the focus should be on whether a girl/woman has reached physical maturity, and this woman obviously has. The human species has a wonderful habit of advancing the brain along with the body. OK, she might be as immature as hell and there are exceptions, but I've known 40-year-olds who are that way. This girl seems to be ready for sex because of her grown up body and the way she poses and dresses, so I'm okay with it.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Knobstock

I have a different take on this "underage" thing. I think the focus should be on whether a girl/woman has reached physical maturity, and this woman obviously has. The human species has a wonderful habit of advancing the brain along with the body. OK, she might be as immature as hell and there are exceptions, but I've known 40-year-olds who are that way. This girl seems to be ready for sex because of her grown up body and the way she poses and dresses, so I'm okay with it.

I'm pretty sure that as far as the "human species" goes, a girl is ready for sex/having babies once she has her first period. If you believe in god then this is the age god says a girl can have sex which is usually around 11 to 13. Also, come on! you've all seen those 14 yr olds with huge breasts so you know that has nothing to do with age. As far as the way she poses, in this day and age every 14 yr old has seen a J-lo video and wants to look and act just like those sex symbols.